~*~*6*~*~

Luke's POV 

"So?" Brandy asks. The two have been talking for an hour now.

"So what?" Luke questions.  He's not sure what she is asking about. All they've been talking about was what it would be like if pizza made someone skinny.

"You never actually said who knew, name wise. Tell me!" Luke sighs.

"Well the ex is- um- Ashton Irwin, yeah the only open gay and the other one would be, uhm, Michael Clifford," Luke explains awkwardly.

"Wait, Michael knows?!? Is that way you guys don't get along?" Get along? He can't stand Luke.

"Uh, yeah."

"How did he find out?" 

---

Luke was hanging out with Ashton, this was while they were dating.  The boys were having a picnic in the forest so no one would see them. Even though Ashton was already out of the closet, Luke had a nice little home set up in there as he was no ready to come out. They were joking around, feeding each other, and sharing little kisses. It was great, amazing even. He was the first guy Luke ever had a crush on and the only one he has ever dated. They cuddled while watching the sunset, then staring at the stars together until they eventually fell asleep. They woke up and standing in the clearing they had found Michael.

"I always knew you were a fag," He had spit at Luke. It hurt, to say the least. Ashton, however, seemed unfazed by it. Probably because he heard it on a daily basis. He continued spiting out insults until Luke couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut the hell up! Jesus Christ! You are such a dick. Get a life," Luke yelled at him, immediately regretting it as Michael made his way over to him. He lifted Luke by his shirt.

"What did you say, freak?" He asked,his voice filled with hatred.  When Luke didn't respond he punched the blonde straight in his nose, causing Ashton to gasp. Michael threw him to the ground and kicked him in the gut before walking away. Ashton scrambled over to him to make sure his boyfriend was okay. Ashton took Luke back to his house and fixed him up.

---

"That dick!" Brandy yells after Luke finishes the story. 

"Well, if he wasn't a dick I wouldn't hate him," Luke answers. Thinking back on the story always upset Luke. It reminds him just how much he hates Michael. However, it always makes him curious as to why Michael is so hateful and how Calum can stand it. Unless Calum is homophobic too.

A/N Lashton anyone? Maybe in a later chapter I'll tell their breakup story, if you beautiful people want me to that is.m