~*~*11*~*~

DOUBLE UPDATE YAY

Calum's POV

Don't waste your time on me
You're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

I pick up my phone to see Luke texted.

From: Huke Lemmings
Morning, Cal :-)
   sent 6:12 AM

He's so lame. I love him. Why is he so cute?

To: Huke Lemmings
Morning, Lukey (:
    sent 6:15 AM

We'd be a cute couple. Just look at us. We already send morning texts.

From: Huke Lemmings
Lukey?
   sent 6:20

I sent that? Crap.

To: Huke Lemmings
Um, oops?
   sent 6:29

From: Huke Lemmings
Don't worry. It's cute ;)
   sent 6:32

It's cute. It's cute. It's cute. I swear this boy will be the death of me.

------

The plan was for me to meet up with Luke after school to meet Jessica. I really don't want to go. Maybe I could say I'm sick. But that would be lying and I don't want to lie to Luke.

News flash. You technically are. Right. I never told him I'm gay. Which isn't lying, it's just withholding the truth. Duh.

That's what lying is. Stupid conscience. Making me feel guilty. But, no matter how guilty I feel, I'm not telling Luke. That'd be social suicide. Plus, he could be homophobic then I'll have no friends because word gets out in a small town and Michael would eventually hear about it and we all know Michael's outlook on homosexuality. It's strange that I continue to be friends with him even though I know he disapproves of my sexuality, but he doesn't know that and we'll just keep it that way. For now at least.

   "Cal! Get your ass down here!" Mikey yells. Ugh. School.

   "On day 3, Satan created school," I say overdramtically as I make my way down stairs.

   "You got that right. Wait. You were right. Someone call the media. A miracle has happened. Calum was actually right about something." His outburst causes me to snort. "Attractive. I see why TIrza likes you so much," He says sarcastically. I was confused, then remember my little lie. He sees Tirza as my girlfriend.

   "Speaking of Tirza, you two seemed to have some tension when she came over," I start.

   "I don't know what you're talking about. Hood."

   "Spill the beans, Clifford."

   "Fine!" He nearly screams as he walks out the door, me following behind. "Imayhaveahdaonenigtstandwithher."

 "What? That was no where near understandable. Try again."

   He sighs and says, "We had a one night stand before I met Cheyenne and she, apparently, is holding a grudge against me because 'I never called her' after it. Does she not realize what a one night stand is?" I didn't say anything, but then realized I should be mad because she's my "girlfriend"

   "You had a one night stand with my girlfriend?!?"

   "It was a while ago! I didn't even know her name! I'm sorry!"

   "Yeah, whatever," I say acting mad. Now I can use this as an excuse to not hang out with him this afternoon. I'll say I'm still mad at him for that. I do tend to hold grudges. Sometimes.