~*~*7*~*~

Calum spent the weekend thinking it all over. Brandy and he decided to go for a straightforward approach. Apparently she's Luke's cousin, funny. She told Calum after he explained his crush on Luke. She also told Calum she was really close to Luke.

Calum may have literally begged her to not tell him. 

The plan was simple. Brandy was just going to ask Luke why Michael  hated him. Hopefully she did. Even though Mondays suck, Calum was quite excited to find out the reason. That is, if Luke told Brandy. Just because they are close, doesn't mean he'll want to tell her all of his drama.

Interrupting Calum's thoughts, Michael knocks at the door. For once, Calum was already ready.

"Let's go," Cal said as he reached the door.

"You're ready? Hell must have froze over," Michael jokes.

"We'll see when we get there."

----

"Damn, it is cold," Michael says as the two boys walk in to school. Calum chuckled and shook his head, saying bye as he began walking to his first class.

----

Calum's first class caused absolute boredom. He was a little excited for his second class, however. Luke was in it. Calum had hopes of the beautiful blonde talking to him.

"Hey Cal." Hearing Luke's voice caused Calum's head to go into a flurry and his stomach to twist with nerves. He had to remind himself to breath so Luke didn't think he was weird. Or suspect that the brunette had a thing for him. Maybe he can just say it. "Uh, Calum?"

"Why would I say that?" Calum questions himself, sadly aloud.

"What?" Luke states, obviously confused.  Calum blushed and scratched the back of hisneck.

"N-nothing. Um, hey."

"I didn't know you and Brandy were friends."

"I didn't know you and Brandy were cousins."

"Touché, " Luke laughs a little. Calum could go on for days about that incredible laugh. He could listen to it on repeat forever to be honest. It is the literal sound of perfection. How could you not love it? "Cal? Spacing out."

"Huh? Oh sorry," Cal blushed, again. "I do that a lot."

"I've noticed, " he laughs.

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait and sorry it's so short omg

Also this chapter is dedicated to Calumsarmy because look at the cover she(correct me if you aren't a she xD) made me!