~*~*14*~*~

Calum's POV

Let's say Michael wasn't excited to hear the news. Some words were thrown, my cheek is red, and Michael's gone. I picked up my phone and composed two texts.

To: The Fab Dutch
Hey, you don't have to pretend to be my girlfriend anymore.
     sent 3:05 PM

To: Huke Lemmings
Can we hang out?
    sent 3:07 PM

The wait for a reply from them doesn't take long

From: The Fab Dutch
What? Why? Explain yourself, Hood
   sent 3:14 PM

To: The Fab Dutch
I told him. Michael, that is, not Luke.
    sent 3:22

I put down my phone. Not a moment later, my phone goes off once again.
From: Huke Lemmings
Can't. With the bae
   sent 3:27

To: Huke Lemmings
Bae? Seriously?  I expected better, Lemmings
   sent 3:31 PM

From: Huke Lemmings
Quiet. I'll say bae as much as I want, bae. Got to go bae. Text you later bae. Ily bae ;)
   sent 3:35

What. He called me bae. Three times. Then said "ily". How do I manage? How can I go on? What is life? I can't do this wow. Suddenly, I remember I need to reply to Tirza.

To: The Fab Dutch
It slipped? And he freaked out. And I'm friendless
    sent 3:46

From: The Fab Dutch
Oh. And oh. And untrue! I'm your friend. Brandy's your friend and Luke's your friend.
   sent 3:52

Friend. Just friend. All we will ever be is friends. I want to be more. Why can't it be more?

-----

Michael is still ignoring me. I should've known that was going to happen. Luke would probably react the same. I am completely surprised that Brandy and Tirza were fine with it. I shouldn't be fine with it. It's not right. It's wrong. I'm wrong.

A/N: Sorry this is so short and sorry this took so long. It's currently midnight and I'm tired, but you deserve an update.

And I was being yelled at by people so