~*~*12*~*~

Calum's POV

   Torture.

   That's what meeting your crush's girlfriend. Absolute torture. Seeing them be cutesy, pretending to be happy for them, acting like you wouldn't rather shoot yourself in the foot. I officially understand why it's called a crush. They crush you.

-----

   "You must be Jessica!" I say, with fake excitement. Inside, I'm crying a river of tears. Outside, I'm hugging mortal enemy one. Okay, that was a little extreme, but you can't blame me. She stole my man, who didn't know he was my man, but still. "It's a pleasure to meet you.  Luke here talks about you all the time." He does. All the fucking time.

   "Calum, right? The pleasure is mine and I could say the same to you. You two must be really close." Wait. Luke talks about me? A lot? Enough for some to comment on it? My heart flutters and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. I look over to notice Luke's cheeks are rosy red as well. Maybe it's from my comment, not her's. But only he knows.

   "Oh really? What does little Lukey say about me?" I smirk. It might've been my imagination,  but I swear his cheeks pinked a little more.

   "Just... stuff. Anyways, you two get to know each other a little more. I'll be right back, I'll be right back," Luke explains, then walks away from their little table and heads to the bathroom. The three teens were sitting in a little diner, waiting for there orders to arrive.

   "So, how did you and Luke meet?" I ask Jessica. Why did I ask that? It's probably some cute ass story about them bumping into each other at a coffee shop and he bought her some coffee and they sat there flirting the whole time.

   "He spilled his lunch on me." Or that. I can't help, but chuckle at that.

   "How romantic. Don't worry,  we met when he overheard me talking to myself, " I explain, laughing. She joins in with a cute laugh, no hetero. Damn it. She seems nice. I was hoping she'd be a huge bitch because I don't want to like her. We talk for a few more minutes before Luke walks out of the restrooms and makes his way back to our table then a few more minutes for a food to arrive. The whole time we were all joking around and chatting. Sadly, I had fun. And sadly, Jessica was a great person.

-----

   "She's so nice, Brand. I hate it because I like her, but I need to hate her because she likes my man and fuck everything," I complain. I just came home after meeting Jessica and I immediately called Brandy.  I would've called Michael, but you know.

   "C'mon, there has to be something wrong with her."

   "Besides the fact she's dating Luke, no not really. She's practically perfect."

   "Get to know her better, maybe there is something terrible about her." She's right. I barely know her. For all I know she is a major witch.

   "Good thinking. Hey, I'll call you later. I have to do something. "

   "Okay, bye." I hang up the phone then go through my contacts.

        To: Huke Lemmings
            Do you mind giving me Jessica's number? I want to get to know her better.
           Sent 7:08

        From: Huke Lemmings
             Sure, it 885-1294. You better not  be trying to steal my girlfriend,  Hood ;-)
          Sent 7:15

Ha. Funny. I save her number and open her contact to message her.

         To: Man Stealer
              Hey! It's Calum, Luke gave me your number. I hope that's okay.
            Sent 7:23

         From: Man Stealer
             Oh, hey! It's no problem at all! :)
           Sent 7:30

And the plan begins.

A/N: I feel like this is shorter than usual.... Meh. I was wondering if I were to do a Character Ask, would anyone ask questions? Because I don't want to look like an idiot if no one does.

But guys, I haven't had Internet since November 19th and I cried because I couldn't tell Michael happy birthday on his actual birthday.  But I have it back and it's better than my old internet.