Chapter 12: It's A Small World, Said The Hospital (Part 1/4)

I never, ever . . . thought, that another one would come—again. And I don't even know why it keeps hitting us, especially me. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everything. It's like wanting to take the things left, wishing me to just roll there in the dark having nothing. How rude could it get? Damn.

So—here I am. Sitting one of these, hospital chairs—outside Boris' room with its door in front of me. Restricted in going in, waiting for latest news about him and the accident—if it was. Just realized how dead I am by the time they'll find out I ditched school—but still, we're on the same hospital. So . . . I just hope this won't end up, bad.

In a sudden, the door opened. Brought me in lifting my head up, fingers intertwined still with my forearms rested each on my leg. A white blonde girl then went out, quite young—perhaps, a teen. She's the one I saw earlier. She then noticed me as she closed the door pulling the knob by left hand without removing her eyes on me, ". . . hey." abruptly, she greeted. No one else seems to be here—therefore I conclude that, she's referring to me. Yes. Obviously.

She's also somehow, emotionless. More like of a—me.

"H-hey." I could barely talk back, don't know her. ". . . err, d-do I . . . do I know you?" I asked in a somewhat kind manner. Slightly lifting my head at the side with an eyebrow raised, moderately fake smiling.

Surprisingly, she gave this . . .smile. A cute and small one. It's reality could even easily be seen by the way she brings out the color of her eyes. Wasn't long before she raised her arm, offering me to shake hands with her. ". . . I'm Caesle." she basically introduced herself in addition to her smile that just got more blooming and admirable.

I paused, stuck staring at her. Got really shocked. Something quite, new.. Fortunately it so happened that I woke up as I immediately accepted. "Err, K-Kadar. Kadar, yeah." I began my response, holding her hand, shy. "Kadar Dominic, Waygrae. B-but, you can just . . . you know, call me Nick. Or . . . Kadar. Or maybe, err—" I got mind-blocked, again. Scratching my head with left hand, trying not to look her in the eyes.

All of a sudden, she laughed without a single sound—still holding me. "You're cute." she complimented, smiling constantly. God, it's starting again. Just brought me to full bashfulness.

And there I am, again. Stuck like a complete statue. Left hand now rested on my head, can still feel her hand while shamelessly gazing her. "... T-tha, thanks." I simply appreciated, slowly nodding.

Both of our eyes were still attached. Suddenly, ". . . uhm," she continued talking, giving this thinking sound. "y-you can . . . like, let go ... of my hand, now." she said in request with the same positive emotion that woke me up for the second time.

I slowly lifted my head down seeing our hands together, "... O-oh." I said in showing my understanding to her favor. "Oh, I am so—sorry." I exaggeratedly apologized. Went back looking up facing her, swiftly placed my right hand on my head together with the other one. Ashamed.

For a second she stared at me, hand still in the air. Later on smirked as she placed both hands in each of her front pockets. ". . . It's okay. Don't sweat it." she convinced, still looks so . . . happy. Helping me out with my nervousness.

I then slowly moved my left hand down placing it inside my pocket, right hand now on the back of my neck. Endlessly looking at her. Couldn't resist as I lifted my head down, smiling. "... okay." I said, nodding.

It was instantaneous when she again laughed moderately in continuation. "Mike talks a lot about you though." she said with the same joyous tone that brought me to wonder.