Chapter 20: The Art of Getting To Know More With Each Other (Part 3/3)

"Nick!" Elisha screaming my name that alarmed me. I do think he caught me reading.

I looked up at her, "What?!" as I shouted back, asking for her concern.

". . . The strings broke!"

—————————————————————————

"I can't believe you just did that!" I told to her what I was thinking when we again began taking the sidewalk.

"Did what?" she asked me.

"The strings," I answered, "you broke them!" as I accused her.

"I didn't break them?" is she playing innocent? ". . . it broke by itself. Kadar, strings don't stay attached to an instrument forever."

"Well at least they might try to." I said, "How could you be so careless? . . . I really thought you know how to play."

"I do." she guaranteed, "You know what, if this is about my postponed performance . . . don't worry. We can right ahead go to my house, I got my guitar there, and you'll see me play."

"It's not." I told her exaggeratedly, "Elisha, that instrument wasn't ours. The school owns it. And nobody's aware of our trespass. Anytime, the school band might just, practice there and will immediately notice the breakage. Which, isn't such a big deal, unless there's a scheduled performance today without them knowing the damage that you just caused. Now we'll be needing to buy another one in repair."

"I actually have some at home." she said.

". . . y-you, you do?"

—————————————————————————

I rode a bus back home, ain't feeling well. Told Veth to just bring her new set of strings on monday, gave her the left pizza slices in it's box. I do think the band won't be playing anymore until the school year ends, hopefully. It was still hot when I arrived in our street. Walked all the way towards the apartment. I got there. And as expected, no one was around. I then tossed my bag on the sofa like most times. As I shortly walked towards the kitchen to take some medicine, took a can of cold coffee from the fridge as well. After doing so, I went back to the living room. Turned the TV on as I grabbed mom's iPad beside the telephone. I sat on the only standing single seater couch facing straight the television, far enough. Teletoon was airing Johnny Test, which was, fine to watch. I'm a cartoon guy. Later on I used the gadget I was holding in logging in to facebook. Bottomless notifications. Messages from Boris, Clarence, etc. All ignored. Except for Caesle's friend request and message. "Thanks for the cheeseburger. Good choice :)" I didn't mind replying.

I dug deeper, tried finding Elisha's request. Unfortunately she never bothered adding me as her friend. I hit the search bar and typed her name in. And there I found her. I then took a long look at her wall with her wacky profile picture. Made me smile. I was able to view everything, this dumbass just set every single thing on her wall in public. I began scanning more of her pictures, which all looked so hilarious. I went back reading some of her recent posts. And it wasn't long before I saw one saying, "I've decided to stop wearing underwear." that made me laugh so hard I almost spilled the coffee from my mouth. I hit like. And I'm sure I wasn't the only one who did so. I kept reading more and it seemed that it was the only one I found quite funny. But all of a sudden, someone sent me a message. I opened up . . . it's from Elisha.

You just fell on a trap. This is a game. Haha!
Anyone who would dare to like or comment on my post,
he/she must choose one of the following phrases.
And must post it on their profile for at least 24 hours.
1. I have been in 42 different relationships
2. I think I am in love with someone, what should I do?
3. Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant.
4. I still love my ex.
5. I've decided to be gay/lesbian.
6. I am pregnant.
7. I want a baby.
8. A mouse just ran across my feet.
9. I'm adopting a monkey.
10. My husband/wife/lover found a new job, we are moving to China.
Take note: You can only choose one. When someone likes/comments on
your post, send this message right away.