Chapter 11: Force Discussion Of The Brilliant Kirk Edwards

"So you broke your phone.."

"Coach, I'm really sorry—" I apologized, was about to explain.

"N-no, no. Waygrae. I understand." he said, nodding. "If you really don't want to, it's okay. Fine with me."

"No, Coach . . . I really, really wanted to check my account. But, it's just that . . . I got a little busy with stuff and—"

"Okay here," he suddenly took a paper from beneath with such speed placing it on his table, held a pencil with it's tip pressed at the first sentence of the whole list. Damn, this bastard just showed some drama for him to be sure of me doing it. "Since you don't know how to play any instrument," he started discussing, "Mike and his band will be there for you." he then lifted to the second line, "Now the venue will be held at the school gym."

"C-coach—" I tried cutting him off.

"You should already be there at exactly—"

"Coach." and there I made him shut, looked up at me. "a-I—" I then breathed out, "I didn't say I will. a-I'm . . . I'm sorry Coach, but . . . my mom, is really in a serious situation right now."

"w-wha—" he couldn't fix his response, "... w-what happened to her?"

Took seconds before I made my answer, "s-she's . . . unconscious, right now. Comatose."

He became silent, shocked. "O-oh."

".I'm really sorry, coach . . . I just can't." I excused, apologizing.

"Y-yeah . . . yeah. I understand." he said, nodding. Hands crossed, worried face, turning his head left and right. I do think he's thinking for an adjustment for his plan.

I stood there in front of him and his table, seconds before I completed the words in my mind which I'm about to say. ". . . maybe you shouldn't do this." I suggested that shocked him to wonder.

"W-what?" he frowned.

"I'm not saying, that you shouldn't go for her. Maybe . . . you should just, do it in a different way." I elaborated.

"B-but how am I supposed to—"

"Just by seeing you having such idea tells me how you suck at this." I said, frankly. "I even wondered how you became so strong teaching in P.E class but a coward to a little thing about telling your affection.."

"W-Waygrae—"

"Take her to dinner, Boris. Ms. Carla is just a simple woman who thinks you're a good man. So show her that. Be yourself for once."

"B-but how'd you—"

"I need to go." I then gave consent before he could say something, "I just need to finish something where your beloved works at." I said, turned with my bag as I walked towards the door. Held the knob afterwards. Just thought of something. ". . . and just one thing," I started, he then again lifted his head up at me; eyes slightly widen from what I said earlier. ". . . she likes Tulips." I ended, gave some tip as I opened the door and left.

—————————————————————————

"Okay, I know that some of your classmates aren't here. But I'm just grateful, that some of you came . . . to share your understandings, questions, thoughts and whatsoever from our previous discussions." said by Edwards, English Teacher. Maybe I should've just stayed at the library and continued reading that stupid book after the humorous freak left. I can still remember how we bumped for the second damn time. How stupid could she get!?. I also just remembered of how she became friends with Louie, by that she's supposed to be hanging out with them right now. I wonder why she wasn't there when I went out. Maybe she's just shy. Who cares. I'm just thankful Louie never saw me in my exit, or did he? . . . still, nobody cares. I went out from the library, stuck in chapter two. Thanks to my new pal who gave meaning to those hell words that are just intended for reader's astonishment. Wait . . . did I just used one? God. Why do writers keep using such words anyway?. "And as you all know—" Edwards continued, "... this will be last thing that we'll keep on doing until the last day of school year, unless you've got some unfinished business to do, mind as well finish it now." Oh . . . oh yeah. Of course. The only reason why I came here because of my stupidity, thought I forgot something in his class, which I just finished five minutes ago. Now I have to spend the whole afternoon facing crap, and continue reading until the holy library would close later. "But I suppose that most of you completed everything last week. Now, we started the sharing yesterday. And I noticed vacant chairs." the hell? did he just took a glimpse on me? what, am I the only one who didn't attend to your stupid sharing session yesterday? You should be grateful I'm here. Elbow on my table, head tilted rested on my palm, emotionless, problematic—bored. Even Louie and his troupe aren't here. Screw you. "So . . . without further ado, let us, begin." Well, Kirk Edwards ain't such a bad educator anyway. He makes sense sometimes.