[About The Author]

Gestoni C. Cobar (also known as the writer of A Completely Different Story), was just an ordinary 16 year old student aspired in accomplishing something he loves doing before leaving high school. And as we all expected, this young man has a lot of Dominic Waygrae dosage running across his bloodstream. But he ain't as charming as Waygrae is. In fact, his face is actually filled with scars due to unpredictable puberty changes. He gave a little bit of himself to Nick, but he's not Nick, about 10% approximately. But he does sing a bit, but doesn't claim himself as a singer, a song composer may be. He's devoted to dancing, knows how good of a dancer he is (which Nick sucks at), never claimed that he's better than anybody else, and just like other dancers out there who think the same way, he admires making his own choreography—but just lyrically, soloist.

Ed Sheeran, aside from being his favorite song artist, he chose him to add up Dominic's personality due to their compatibility when it comes to silence, isolation, dissimilarity,  indescribable emotions, deep capacity of thinking and his hidden sweetness towards people. To Elisha, it's Taylor's innocence, sweetness (of course), talent (aside from Twain's voice, obviously. Just strings and the wanting to do what she wants to do), loveliness, passion and the positiveness towards the future ahead.

Back to the author, he began writing the said novel (ACDS) last April in the year 2014. But he actually had the first thought about the book weeks before his junior year ended (2013 - 2014) in March, right when he was gently punished for borrowing three books instead of ten. He also admits about his unprofessional writing, which he had no choice but to apply in order to tell a story (which he had been dying to do) and to portray Kadar's attitude. "I'm a writer, but doesn't usually act or talk like one. And so as to reading, but I do." and that's what he said, which best describe him, seriously. Furthermore, he believed in the possibility of being remembered after leaving things (such as the book) that can be passed generations to generations. Ges (based from what they call him), had lots of problems in making the whole story to the fullest. This includes his lack of personal devices (he doesn't write things on paper, awful hand writing), limited time in a day, and other sorts of complications and disturbance that bothered him in painting through words.

For his fundamental descriptions, he was born on July 31, 1998. Home in Cebu City, Philippines. Annaliza Kavanagh, biological mother. Elizabeth (betty), mother sub two. He first stepped on a foreign land with eyes open (Canada) when he visited his mom Ann, along with her sister Genevive and Aunt Beth (Elizabeth still, but not mother sub two) when his biological mother, suffered from a severe lung cancer. Gerardo Cobar, father. Patrick Kavanagh, step father.