The Discoveries (3/3) - r

The leader of Black Arms, Black Doom, was thinking deeply as well. So much had happened, leaving him pondering and with many questions. He was inside of the Black Comet above the gravity pull of the planet, sitting on his throne which had many cables attached to it that were connecting it to the ship. The air around the big and intimidating figure was eerie.

His body was hidden by the darkness that was occupying a vast room. His three eyes were open, shining through the darkness like red lamps. The third one on his forehead was the brightest one like a will-o-wisp, luring unsuspecting prey into his claws.

The trio fascinated him. Shadow was miraculously alive, or it might be his clone or an android. He had a chance to meet those inferior copies during the first invasion and smash them in one swift attack.

The other hedgehog was having an interesting power. Given how he looked and behaved, he wasn't doubting a small group of his flying forces would be enough to capture him. In his life, he had met many creatures and races with various powers, but none had something like this one. It seemed to be versatile, and he slowly played with a thought to incorporate his D.N.A. into the newest generation of black soldiers or maybe creating a new type of living weapons.

But if he would be frank with himself, the third one caught his attention the most. He looked a lot like Black Arms, yet he was different. The hive-mind leader as well noticed four small creatures around him, and he was getting a similar vibe from them too.

If he was somehow of his kind, Black Doom should be able to reach him through hive-mind. All of his race was directly connected to him. Thanks to it there was never a problem or conflict among the soldiers, no thought of betrayal, as all of them were controlled by Black Doom.

His race was perfect, and the only one worthy to be left alive. Other species were only using the space, having useless fights and quarrels, waging wars against each other and never learning a thing. It was his mission to clean the universe of them and spread the tranquility.

'It's good I have decided to travel around this conquered planet. When our sensors detected life down there, I couldn't believe it.

I didn't expect much from the deeper scan, but when it was confirmed, I had to inspect it. What an interesting treasure I have found.'

He closed his eyes, concentrating on searching for the third creature. It might take a while as he wasn't directly bound to him.

 It might take a while as he wasn't directly bound to him