Special

Hi, this is a special one-shot written for a prompt featuring Father's day for TheMysticalAwards.

Here is the picture of Black Death.

Fun fact: I was crying at the end T_T

The big Black Comet was moving through space. It looked magnificent, but with closer inspection, it had a creepy atmosphere around it. It wasn't a falling star like other comets, but a spaceship of alien race know as Black Arms.

Those aliens were cruel, living only for a complete destruction of planets they visited. Each and every one was sucked try, robbed of all life, and no place was spared of their terror.

However, even they were hit by hard times. Their leader, Black Doom, was killed by his own genetical "son" named Shadow the Hedgehog. Originally he was supposed to be their agent on the planet Mobius, and his mission was to collect seven powerful gemstones known as Chaos Emeralds.

During the invasion, Shadow turned against Black Arms, and after a long battle, he killed him. With the fall of the leader, the soldiers died too as all were connected to Black Doom. Only a small group of them survived since they were under direct command of Black Death.

This servant used to be the second hive-mind, and now he was the only one capable of revenging his race and restore it to its previous glory. Unfortunately, he knew too well he had no chance of beating this hedgehog. The number of Black Arms' soldiers drastically decreased. They couldn't conquer any big planet or area.

Nevertheless, he hadn't decided to give up, and so he created Eclipse the Darkling. He was unlike any other soldier. He was specially created to rival Shadow using Black Death's D.N.A. Not just that, he was designed to surpass him in strength, and he had the ability to block Shadow's Chaos Powers.

Black Death shook his head and sighed a bit. 'Eclipse is taking his time,' he thought, glancing at big floating screen in front of himself.

It was showing a colorful planet full of small creatures with unique powers. According to their research, those beings were able to transform one's body and gave it a big boost in speed, offense, or defense. Some could also provide a mean of transport.