The Rise (3/4) - r

A big flash erupted in Sun's proximity

 A big flash erupted in Sun's proximity. Their lungs were immediately filling with unimaginable heat. Both hedgehogs caught their throats, needing a few seconds to get used to it. Black Doom squirmed, roaring and chaotically throwing energy balls. He felt his energy was draining was. He had to teleport away! He tensed his body to make a big jump away from the burning star when his stomach wBlack Doom was in so much pain, he didn't notice Shadow's fur once more changed a color. Now it was whitish, and sparks were coming from his body. His crimson eyes were glowing with energy, and as he was flying there were afterimages left behind him.as penetrated. A bellow escaped him, and his hands tried to catch Shadow who was responsible for it.

The hive-mind leader grabbed many of them, not realizing Shadow was already gone. Every futile attempt to catch that hedgehog resulted in Doom becoming furious. He threw towards him numerous plasma balls, but this time the grim hedgehog was capable of turning them into a dust with a mere touch.

"What's this?" Black Doom demanded, not understanding how can someone like this exists.

"Your end!" Shadow answered, diving into his body, creating another hole.

"You can't!" He refused to acknowledge he was losing. "I'm the only one-!"

Shadow roared as he was getting closer: "You are just a heartless monster!" A big punch broke a number of monster's ribs, and blood burst from Doom's mouth, evaporating in the next seconds. His body started to burn as his power was depleted, leaving him without protection. The comet was slowly dragged toward the Sun with the struggling alien.

While was Shadow making sure Black Doom wouldn't miss his date with the Sun, Silver was dashing through the comet with the emerald hovering behind him

While was Shadow making sure Black Doom wouldn't miss his date with the Sun, Silver was dashing through the comet with the emerald hovering behind him. Inside was hot like in a frying pan, and he was glad the super transformation protected him from the worst heat. The psychic didn't notice his fur turned whiteish too, but he was too concerned about Eclipse and his wisps to pay attention to a cosmetic detail.

He burst through walls and black mass that was turning into a dust upon his touch, and finally, he had found the place he left them. The psychic gasped as the black mass was just inches from the cave opening, and he quickly destroyed it.