Chapter 2: First Day at School

-Mana P.O.V-

"Where am I...".

"In my place", a seductive yet dangerous voice whispered next to me.

"Who's there-".

"It's me Mana, don't you know me?", Akashi pinned me on a silky bed, his face leaning close to me.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!", I pushed him away. Akashi react quickly and grabbed my neck.

"As long you have that Godly abillity of yours...you will  be mine only", Akashi smirked.

*  *  *

"NO!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!!". "Ojou-sama! What's wrong!?", my maids shouted.

"Oh, yet another nightmare...".

"I'm sorry Shizune, do not worry about me", I tell my maid.

"But ojou-sama...you've been having nightmare...".

"Shizune, I will do just fine", I smiled.

I treasure my maids just like my friends...but still...the thought of meeting Akashi still haunt me.

"Rakuzan school is big...maybe there's a chance I miss him...".

*  *  *

"Alright this is my first day at school...", I stood in front of Rakuzan school like an idiot.

I look around to find any sign of the red Emperor.

"The school is rather big...there's a chance I might miss him", I convince myself.

"Akashi-sama!!~", I heard some girls squealing.

"Or maybe not", I scowled.

Akashi just walked passed next to me, it seems like he unaware of my presence.

"Thank God...", I exhaled.

Tetsuya and Ryota already told me...

-Flashback-

"All this time...you hide it from me", I snarled.

"I'm sorry Manacchi...me and Kurokocchi...-".

"I know, thank you Ryota, Tetsuya".

They always thinking about me, it's time for me not to rely on them anymore.

*  *  *

"I'm in the same class as Akashi", I gulped.

There's a sign '1-A'.

Akashi is right in front of me, girls flock around him, I can't get in!!

"Please move aside", I said bluntly.

Akashi turned around to see me.

"You...your hair grew", he whispered.

It's true, I never cut my hair since then. Badly enough I sat in front of Akashi too!

"Drats, drats!!!", I cursed.

"Hey look, that's the girl Akashi-sama reject", few girls gossiping about me.

"Poor her".

"Silence, silence, all of you!!".

*  *  *

"P.E...", I looked at Akashi who is right now...being cheered by the girls.

"They're annoying", I scoffed.

"MAYOI!!", the P.E teacher called me. "Yes?", I asked lazily. "Mayoi-san, it's your turn to do the tree pointer".

"Does it have to be me?".

I throwed the ball with one hand and it get in.

"THAT CHICK IS AWESOME!! WHO THE HELL IS SHE!?", the boys whispering about me. "I heard she used to be Teiko manager, man she's so awesome. She is my type!! She's pretty too!". "Yeah, yeah, and the mysterious aura around her added her beauty too don'tcha think!?".

"Geez, they're so ANNOYING!!", I slammed the ball on the floor really hard until the whole field hear me.

"Ah...dear", I sighed.

"Mana, you've grown well", that voice send chills over my spine, Seijuro Akashi.

"A-Akashi...what do you want?", I accidentally stuttered.

"Ah...are you scared of me?", he whispered.

"No I'm not...scared...".

"It seems like you're blooming, I'm surprised that your talent grow more than I expected", Akashi nodded in expectation.

"So what? It's none of your business", I scowled.

"I know you Mana, I know all of you", he whispered dangerously.

"What..".

"I know every inch of your weakness...your well being...and even your feelings for me", he smirked evily. "But no matter, I don't need those feelings. All I NEED IS YOUR USE".

I gulped, I don't know him anymore.

"Mana, I want to talk to you about something after school", he ordered.

"Why should I obey you?", I glanced at him.

"You should be", he glared.

*  *  *

Akashi told me to wait at the rooftop, something seems off. "I wonder what does he want from me". My cellphone vibrate, ah it's from Ryota.

"Manacchi, my model work happen to be in Kyoto. Do you want me to pick you up after school? ;)".

-Ryota-

I texted back.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine on my own Ryota".

After texting Ryota, a bunch of male basketball player gathered at the rooftop. One of them is tan and big, a weird looking guy, a person that have the same presence as Tetsuya, a guy who looks like a girl, and Akashi stood in the middle.

"Mana, join our basketball club".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mana is in the picture ---->