Chapter 38: Absolute Order

-Mana P.O.V-

"Haizaki?", I froze in place.

"H-Hey there!", his face flustered. "Hello Haizaki, what business you have here? Especially we're in America, what are you-". "Co-Congrats dude, I mean..you're going to enganged with him aren't you?", Haizaki scratched his head awkwardly.

"Excuse me?".

"I-I don't get it...what are you saying?", I squinted toward him. "Huh? Kise said you and Akashi are going to enganged", Haizaki said confused.

"Why did Ryota...".

"Kise, invite me here...he said that the engangements will start soon...", Haizaki scoffed. "That's impossible...why would I and Seijuro...", I trailed. The thought of engangements never crossed my mind before, I wonder whether he knows about it...Seijuro. "Anyway there's something that I want to tell you", Haizaki face flustered. "Yes?", I asked. "You know...thanks for not treating me like a villain..I'm really sorry for what I did to you back then..", he slightly flushed red.

"You're not a bad person Haizaki", I nodded.

"So actually...I started to like you...more than a friend!", he yelled.

"Oh that's nice, you see me as a best friend I guess", I smiled.

"No! That's not what I meant!!", Haizaki denied frantically.

"Oh...I see", I processed my mind.

"I kinda like you...and I-".

"That's enough Haizaki", a hoarse voice broke through Haizaki stuttered.

It was Seijuro, and he looked rather unpleasant by the sight. "Ah, Seijuro!", I smiled. "Haizaki, she's pretty much mine, don't lay your hands on her", Seijuro glared. I was surprised by his overprotective attitude. "I know that Akashi!", Haizaki growled. "Good, then tell Ryota that I will seriously punish him if he continue blabbering", Seijuro sighed. Haizaki nodded and leave.

"Blabbering?", I asked Seijuro.

Seijuro face reddened, "You see...I wanted to give you this". He showed me a small red thing...it looks like...

"I..want to enganged...with you", Seijuro coughed awkwardly.

My heart fluttered a bit and for some reason I bursted into tears.

"So will you be mine?", he asked mischievously.

"I...I...", I grinned.

He embraced me with his warm hugs, "I take that as yes"

* * *

"A year has passed...".

Seijuro and I started living in the same house at Tokyo, it's been a year since our engangement. I am his fiancee and of course you know the things about fiancee, we still can't sleep TOGETHER, for some reason that fact seems to bugs Seijuro and he keeps whining.

"Seijuro, please calm down", I sighed.

"I know, this is not like me", he calmed himself.

"I never thought you are very impatience...", I shrugged.

"You know how much I want to sleep with you", he complained like a little child.

"We already slept together", I remembered the time when we were still high school.

"That's different", Seijuro said furiously.

"So what do you mean by 'sleep together'?", I flustered.