Chapter 35: The Mastermind

-Mana P.O.V-

"What?", Tora-san gulped. "You said you want to push him, fine by me", I grinned. "W-Wait Manacchi, I told you to get away...BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! PLEASE SPARE ME MANACCHI!!!", Ryota cried hillariously. Seriously I almost explode from laughing, but I hold it in. "Y-You don't want to save your friend?", Tora-san stuttered.

"Seijuro, if I say shoot him then shoot", I whispered near him. Seijuro nodded quietly, "Don't be reckless Mana". "Don't worry", I smirked. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO PLOTTING ABOUT!? I WILL SERIOUSLY PUSH HIM!!", Tora-san panicked. "Ooh, I'm scared Tora-san", I giggled. "Push him if you dare and you will face more punishment".

"I-I'M NOT SCARED OF THOSE FILTHY PUNISHMENT!", Tora-san stuttered. "Oh really now? Then push him", I dared him. His face sweaty, his hands shivering in fear.

"He's scared", I grinned.

"THIS IS IT!", he brace himself. I waited for his response. "So? what do you mean this is it? You said you're going to push him?", I taunt him. Tora-san is angry, he pushed Ryota from the veranda...ah...he fell.

-Akashi P.O.V-

"What the...".

"Mana, he fell", I looked at her surprised. Suddenly there's a loud thump on the ground...it felt like something fell on a soft surface. "Mana, what the heck!? Why Kise suddenly fell from the veranda!".

"That's definitely Daiki voice...".

"HUH!? WHAT THE-!?", Tora-san panicked

"I already prepared mattress down there, Daiki and Murasakibara did a good job", she grinned. "Wait, you planned it all along?", I widened my eyes. "Humans are predictable as the sunrise Seijuro, when they got cornered like a lab rat, their brains won't be able to think clearly, they will think that they got cornered everywhere so they decided not to go outside and end their pointless life", she laughed insanity.

"This girl is...".

"But then again he had hostage in his hands, he wanted us to let go of him in exchange for Ryota, but if we said the things that way out from his prediction, he will be confused and unable to make the right decision, his minds cloudy so I decide to taunt him, in the end he push him~, he's such a chicken, pushing Ryota to hide his fear", she chuckled.

"Remind me not to make you angry", I smiled.

"Why's that? It just an act Seijuro", she return to her blank expression.

"You're a brilliant mastermind", I sighed.

"YOU THINK THIS IS A CHILD PLAY!!", he rushed toward Mana with a pen on his grasp. "Mana!", I sheltered her. The pen stabbed my back, I winced in pain. "S-Seijuro...", she break down in tears. "M-Mana...I'm alright...". "Mana! Akashi!", Daiki rushed to us and punched Tora-san. Tora-san unconscious. My vision start to blurry...

"S-Seijuro...are you okay?", she cried.

"How many times has she cried for me...?", I caress her cheek.

"Akashi-kun! Mana!". "Akashicchi! Manacchi!". "Aka-chin! Mana-chin!".

"Those voices calling for me and Mana...".

"Seijuro, remember me?", a voice of a familliar girl calling me.

"You are...".

"Seijuro, you will be alright...", she draw a star on my palm.

"That's right I remember you are...Mana Mayoi...the girl...I love...".