Bonus Chapter: Alice in Wonderland

I decided to make a bonus chapter, since the old one too...well, enjoy! :3

------------------------------------

-Mana P.O.V-

"That's all for today", Sanata-sensei slammed his table, it wake me up.

"Today lesson over huh...", I brushed my eyes.

Just when I about to turn to Akashi, he's gone.

"Where did he go?".

I spend hours and more looking for him. Weird, the school is so quiet too. I saw Chihiro-senpai too. "Chihiro-senpai, do you know where Akashi is?". "Apparently no", he answered plainly.

"I have to go, or the queen will chop my head", I could hear a familliar monotone voice.

"Hm? That voice...".

"Chihiro-senpai, did you hear that?".

"No", Chihiro-senpai shrugged off.

*  *  *

"Hm...I'm tired", I sat on the backyard.

"Ryota didn't reply my message...Tetsuya cellphone is off...weird".

"I have to go-". A man bumped me.

"Who the heck-".

"I'm sorry that I bump you", Tetsuya dressed with a strange uniform and a bunny ear with a big pocketwatch. "Tetsuya, what's with that clothes...?", I sweatdropped. "I'm not Tetsuya, now if you excuse me", he ran to the opposite direction.

"Tetsuya! Wait!", I grabbed his wrist but he shoved it off and enter a mysterious hole.

"Tetsuya!!!".

*  *  *

"Where...am I?".

I was awake in a totally strange world, the butterfly is big...and the flowers there are monstrous.

"What is this...".

"This is what you might call a wonderland", a whispering voice startle me.

"Eeek!!", I yelped.

"Hello, are you lost my dear one?", Tatsuya was flying in the air with a cat ears and cat tails.

"Err...Tatsuya?", I gulped.

"For your information, I'm not Tatsuya. I am what you called...a Cheshire Cat", Tatsuya smirked.

"Uhh...okay?", I sweatdropped.

"Do you want to continue or quit?", Tatsuya asked.

"Huh? I don't know...", I frowned.

"Goodbye", Tatsuya slowly disappear.

"Oii, oii...".

*  *  *

"A hare with a pocketwatch...a magical cat...somehow it reminds me off...".

"Oii! Stop taking my tea!!".

Again, another familliar voice. I walked toward the familliar voice, aha...that's Midorima voice.

"But I'm hungry~", there's Murasakibara next to Midorima with a fluffy hare costume.

"How adorable...", I glanced at Murasakibara.

"Hey! You there! I know you're there!", Midorima shouted toward the direction where I'm hiding.

"He found me", I walked toward Midorima.