Chapter 3: The Godly Challenge

-Mana P.O.V-

"Me? Joining you? No, I decline", I refuse. "Why? Your abillity will be the main asset of making our team victorious, Mana", Akashi smiled. "No! I hate you, don't talk to me again!", I scowled. "Are you sure about your choice? Your father company is in my hands now", Akashi scowled.

"My father...what?".

"It seems like your father haven't told you anything...why do you think your father entering you in Rakuzan?", he walked to me with a proud smile on his face.

"Why? I...I...".

"It is ingrained human nature, because your father is desperate for help that he wants to maintain our company relationship", he tilted my chin.

"So you're saying...if I disobey him...I might end up endangering my father company?", I tried to process the information he gave.

"Are you still going to disobey me?", Akashi grinned in satisfaction.

"Yes", I scowled. "I don't care about our company relationship! If my father company damaged by you, I will fix it with all my might!".

-Akashi P.O.V-

"She's become braver".

"I see...then it can't be helped", I sighed. She observe every of my moments, they are hatred and despair in her eyes...I can see it clearly. "Well then, I would like you challenge the Uncrown King", I smiled. She looked at me dumbly, "Huh? Who?".

"Dumb as always".

"Reo, I hand her to you. You too, Kotaro".

-Mana P.O.V-

"They're not an ordinary foe...", I observe them intently.

They called themselves Uncrowned King because of a reason. "Hello Mayoi-chan! Nice to see you, Sei-chan girlfriend~", the male named Reo teased me.

"Wait, what?".

"Stop with your silly jokes Reo", Akashi glared at him.

"Then tomorrow after school", I set the date.

"Of course", Akashi replied.

-The next day-

"I've gotten myself in terrible situation...maybe I should tell Tetsuya and Ryota...", I flipped my cellphone.

But then again...they're probably busy with all the activity they might had, I decide not to tell them anything. Beside even the Uncrowned King bowed to him...Akashi must be special. I already search in the net about Uncrowned King, apparently they're also special like the GoM, but they're older version.

"Still for Akashi to ruled over the Uncrowned King...I expect nothing less from Akashi", I grinned.

Wait, why am I thinking about him!? Geez, just forget about him already!!

"Asano-kun...I guess I still have a long way to go...to meet you".

*  *  *

"Ara Mayoi-chan!~", Reo hugged me. "Senpai, you reek of sweat", I complained. "Teehee, sorry", he said clumsily. Something about that transgender male remind me of Momoi. "Ne ne Mayoi-chan, are you ready!?", the weird guy named Kotaro keeps bugging me.

"Just hurry up and get this over with", I glared.

"You seems confident", Akashi mocked.

"I just want to end this quickly", I complained.

If I can beat them, Akashi will never disturb my new life.

The match start with Reo carrying the ball.

"Reo is a three point shooter, I have to stop him".

"Stop right there", I steal the ball before he even had a chance to shoot, I could predict all of their movements by seeing their previous match.

"Hai! Stop right there!", Kotaro guard me.

"Kotaro is skilled at dribbling, I can't let him take the ball".

-Akashi P.O.V-

"Her abillity is outstanding, it went far beyond my expectation", I scanned the way she moves through Reo and Kotaro.

"Akashi, your girl sure is skilled", Chihiro said blankly.

"Of course she is, she will be the main asset of our victory", I smirked.

"Just look at her....", I stared her moving swiftly through Kotaro defense.

"Her power...her talent...it makes me hunger for more and more of her...", I looked at her hungrily.

"Damn it! She's one tough girl!!", Kotaro groaned. "That's Sei-chan girl for you~", Reo smiled in satisfaction.

"That's enough display Mana", I walked approached her.

"That's it?", Mana smiled victoriously.

"Your next opponent is me".

-Mana P.O.V-

"Akashi will be my next opponent?", I gulped.

"What? Why you?", I grunted.

"I want to test your power with my own eyes, you should be happy", he glared.

"Why should I?", I shrugged.

It's a tip off, Akashi get first. His power and speed is increasing than then the last time I play with him.

"But he's too naive".

-Akashi P.O.V-

"This is too easy", I dunk another score.

Mana doesn't seem to strike me with her full strength. "Are you making fun of me?", I glared. "No, I'm not", he replied with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Don't tell me she's...".

The ball suddenly gone from my grasp, what's going on!?

"Is that all Akashi?", she mocked.

"Are you mocking me?", I narrowed my eyes.

"No, I thought you could do better than this", her eyes is sparkling black.

"She's in the Zone".

Unlike other player with the zone, her zone is making her able to manipulate speed around her and tricking other player, she is indeed the Goddess of Illusion. According to my analysis, in the Zone her speed and accuracy increasing, not only that, it is as if she manipulate the time itself.

"I won't let you do as you please", she grinned.

I smiled, "Well then, I should get serious too".

"You should", she laughed maniacly.

"Mana, I want to make a deal with you", I offered her a deal.

"Deal?", she looked confused.

"Yes, I think you will like it", I chuckled.

"Let me hear this deal of yours", Mana is intrigued by the deal I offered.

"Great, she's inside my trap now".

"If I lose, I will not bother you anymore and you may do as you please", I trailed off.

"And If I lose?", she asked innocently.

I walked closer toward her and whispered, "You will be my private slave".