Chapter 7: Overflowing Pain

-Mana P.O.V-

"MANACCHI!!", Ryota suddenly pulled me to his embrace.

"Why Ryota here?", I stared him annoyed.

"Ryota, it's been a while", Akashi smiled. "Akashicchi!!!", Ryota glared. "Ryota...why are you in here?", I asked. "Huh? Why? W-Well...", Ryota stuttered for a while then answered. "M-My model work is in Kyoto today! Hahahaha!!!".

"Kise-kun, you're a bad liar", Tetsuya appeared like a ghost.

"As invisible as always, I'm already used with his invisibility".

"KU-KUROKOCCHI!!", Ryota face turned pale due to his shock.

"Kise-kun worried about you because you rarely contact him so-". "Eeep!! That's enough Kurokocchi!!", Ryota covered Tetsuya mouth.

"Tetsuya, you've grown well hiding your presence for me...", Akashi narrowed his heterochromatic eyes toward the invisible male. "Akashi-kun...", Tetsuya trailed.

"AKASHICCHI!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU HURT MANACCHI AGAIN!!", Ryota snorted. "Do I look like hurt her?", Akashi said densely. "Akashi-kun...you...", Tetsuya scowled.

"Well then Mana, let's continue tomorrow", Akashi left.

"Akashi...".

"MANACCHI!!", Ryota shouted at me. "I told you not to talk to him!!".

"But what am I supposed to do...I've become his slave...".

"Mana, are you alright?", Tetsuya looked at me concerned.

"I'm fine", I fake smiled.

"I take my leave", Tetsuya quickly leave, he whispered something to Ryota. Ryota face reddened in an instant. "Goodluck Kise-kun".

"Good luck?".

"Ma-Manacchi...do you want to go somewhere after this".

"Yes".

"Where?".

I pointed to my house, "Home".

*  *  *

"Manacchi, you don't have to invite me in...", Ryota blushed. "It's a token of my gratitude for helping me, I should've invite Tetsuya too", I put a glass of lemonade in front of him.

"Milady, would you like something else?", my maid asked.

"Do not worry, I will be fine on my own", I replied blankly.

After that my maid left, Ryota darted me with question, "Manacchi, how's school?". "You first", I said coldly. "It's fun!! I play with Kasamatsu-senpai, but he's a meanie!!", he pouted. "That's because you slack too much", I smirked.

"No way~", he whined.

"I'm glad Ryota and Tetsuya hasn't changed...", I stared Ryota bubbly face, I always envy Ryota outgoing personality.

"Ryota, do you want to play games?", I asked.

*  *  *

"Ahhh! Manacchi! You win from me again!! Are you cheating?", Ryota widened his eyes solemnly. "Why would I cheat?", I snorted. Playing games with Ryota in my bedroom...somehow it makes me nervous...back when we're still junior high school...I didn't feel this kind of feeling.

"Manacchi...what's that? On your bed?", he pointed to Akashi doll.

"Aw, crap".

"I don't know, my mother sent it to me from Los Angeles", I replied.

Ryota face gloomed a bit, then he put the joystick on the floor, he turned to see me. "Manacchi...do you still like him?". I froze when I heard that question escaped from Ryota mouth. You can say that...I still like him, even though he turned out to be...

"Manacchi, tell me why you like Akashicchi in the first place?".

"I dunno...".

It turn out to be awkward.

"Ah right, Ryota lemonade!!", his glass half empty.

"Ryota, do you want another lemonade?".

"No thanks Manacchi-".

"I insis-".

I accidentally spilled the lemonade on the floor.

"Ah!! I apologize!", I picked a tissue, Ryota did the same. Our hand touches.

"It's...awkward".

"I-I'm sorry Manacchi!!", Ryota face flushed bright red.

"No, I should be the one who apologize!", I insist.

Both of our face reddened.

"T-This embarrassing!!", I covered my eyes in embarrassment.

But all of the sudden a large warm hand hugged me. "I know it hurts...but sooner or later you will have to leave him...".

"I'm aware of that".

"Manacchi...he's no longer the Akashi you know", he hugged me dearly.

"I KNOW THAT!!!", I bursted in anger. Ryota look surprised.

"I KNOW THAT HE'S NO LONGER THE AKASHI I KNEW! BUT!! BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT HE'S STILL THE SAME!!!!".

"MANACCHI!! OPEN YOUR EYES ALREADY! HE'S TREATING YOU LIKE A JUNK NOW!!", Ryota shouted angrily.

"I know that...I know that...", I cried my eyes out.

"I always be there if you need me...just call me...I won't let you suffer anymore".

*  *  *

"Young master, welcome home".

"Ah, good timing would you like to help me carry these important documents from the student council?".

My servant carried the documents. "Young master, how is Mayoi-dono doing?". "She's doing fine", I smiled. My servant sighed as he see my smile, "Young master, it's not good playing with woman heart".

"It doesn't matter, what's mine is mine only...and the only one who can make her cry...is me only".

"Young master...".

"In the end she will come back to me".