Chapter 32: Mystery Ascends

-Akashi P.O.V-

"Seijuro...", that voice called me again.

"Hm? What...?", I woke up on a white silky bed, my clothes change to a white shirt. The voice came from the veranda.

"Seijuro...do you remember me?", a shadow of a woman stood on the veranda, but her identity still remain mystery. The white invisible curtain cover her.

"Show me...who you are...", I tried to embrace her.

"Seijuro", she trailed off with a slight smile on her face. "My name is-".

*  *  *

"Seijuro, wake up", Mana Mayoi shake me off. "You're disturbing my beautiful-". And then I realized what I was going to say, "Beautiful dream". "Beautiful?", Mana Mayoi narrowed her eyes sharply. "Nevermind, where are we?", I questioned abruptly. "I think we're outside the city", she answered comfidently. "How can you be so sure?", I asked her. "Actually when they kicked my stomach I pretend that I'm unconscious, as for you Seijuro, you've been drugged", she said. My hand is being handcuff with Mana Mayoi hand. This is annoying. Fortunately our leg are untied and we can move freely.

"That's true that they drugged me but...I never thought she's smart".

"How can you be so sure that we're not in the city?", I questioned her. "I smell wet soil, and also the smell of the sea...I take it that we're in a swamp, there's also a smell of gun powder and drugs...this is must be their headquarter...and now we're in their storage room", she stated.

"Impressive analysis", I complimented inside.

"So what do we do now Seijuro?", she asked. "We need to find a gap", I stated. Mana gasped painfully, her shoulder is bleeding badly. "Mana Mayoi...your wounds", I horrified. "It's not a big deal", she resent.

"Escaping would be impossible if she wounded", I thought to myself.

"Hey, what should we do with them?", I heard someone talked outside the storage room. "Burn this storage house down, kill them with fire", someone replied.

"What?".

"Did you hear that Seijuro? They will burn us", Mana Mayoi said blankly. "You're awfully calm, I'm surprise", I sweatdropped. "At least we could die together", that words escape through her tiny mouth. "That's not funny", I sighed. The smell of gasoline poured down could be heard. "Let's go inside", one of the men said. They barged in. We signaled each other to pretend to be unconscious. When they get in, they poured the gasoline around us.

"This is it...1, 2...".

"Three", I stood up and kicked the man stomach, the man is unconscious."Seijuro, stop pulling me around", she complained. I take the man handgun, dessert eagle, nice one (LOL I love weapons XD).

"Is that a gun?", Mana Mayoi look unhappy. "Yes, why?", I asked straightly. "I hate holding one", she stated. "Well you shouldn't", I put the gun on the back of my trousers. "W-Wait, careful with that thing Seijuro", she looks scared. "Do not worry, my father teach me how to use one in case someone after my life, and also martial arts to defend myself", I replied.

"How nice", she look at me with envy eyes.

"She's unpredictable", I facepalmed.

I grabbed her hand, "Let's go". "They're escaping! Hurry up! Lit the fire!".

"They realize!".

They lit the fire, we're trapped inside. "Seijuro, what should we do now? We're going to die", she look at me with blank expression.