Chapter 25: The Unknown

-Mana P.O.V- (at America)

I went to America with Satsuki a day before Ryota and the others go here. I had a meet and greet schedule at America. My novel become bestseller in the whole country, how proud I am *tears*. My most popular novel is "The King and his Favorite Pawn".

"To be honest I wrote that from my own...storylife", I sweatdropped.

My fans are practically squealling and squeaking. "Are you Maya!?", one of the girls suddenly hold my hands. "Err...yeah?", I stuttered. My name in the novel world is Maya. "The rumour is right!! MAYA-SAN IS SO COOL!!!", the girls squeaked.

"They look happy...I'm relieved", I smiled.

"Look, look! MAYA-SAN SMILED FOR US!! KYAAAAA!!".

"Noisy", I mumbled.

Several of magazines journalist interview me and added me in the list of the coolest teen. Some girls flattering me and flock around me whether I'm around, they said I look like the coolest guy on earth.

"It's weird that I...become famous, yet in the past I'm nerd".

The meet and greet is about to over, my fans squealling and squeaking as they walked outside.

"Finally it's over", I exhaled.

"Mana-chan, I-I want to go to the toilet!!", Satsuki said panicked.

"What's wrong?", I raised my eyebrows.

"S...Stomachache", Satsuki whispered.

"Rather than that, you can go home first", I throwed her the house key. "Get rest, I still have many things to do".

"But how about you Mana-chan!?", Satsuki asked.

"I'm fine on my own", I smiled.

*  *  *

Satsuki went home earlier, I stayed behind to pack things. I felt my fingers numb, many people asked for my handsign...I guess there's no other choice, beside they look happy. "I'm off", I said that to the staff of the building. Just when I'm out from the building a shady figure ran to me, a tall man wearing hoodie and a basketball cap, with black glasses.

"Who...".

"The meet and greet is over?", the man panted.

"Uh...yes, may I ask who you are?", I asked.

"You do not need to know who I am", he snarled.

"Fine...", I curved my lips annoyed.

"You're the author of this book, correct?", he showed me the novel 'The King and his Favorite Pawn'.

"Yes, why?", I asked.

"Where did you get it?", he said indignantly.

"Get what?", I tilted my head.

"The content of this novel, did you copy it?", he asked abruptly.

"Copy it he said!? Who does he think he is!?", I glared toward the shady figure.

"No, it's pure my imagination", I lied.

To be honest it's not 'pure' imagination, it based on my storylife.

"Lie", he pinned me on the wall.

"What the-!? Let me go!", I struggle.

"It's stirring me up...", he mumbled.

"Huh?".

"My memories...stirring up when I read this...", he hold his head in pain.

"Are you...alright?", I asked concerned.

"I'm fine, get your dirty hands off from me", he shove my hands.

"Oh I see, then you don't need help? Fine by me", I smirked.

"But I admit...your writing is good", he said indifferently.

"Did he just...mean that?", I blushed.

"When I read your novel...it looks real", he scoffed.

"Of course it looks real, because it's based on a true story", I sweatdropped.

"We will meet again", he walked away.

*  *  *

"I found it...she is..the key of my memories...", I glanced toward the short haired female.

"I...I...", I felt my head dizzy.

"I will find her, the one from my dreams...".