00:02

Just letting you guys know before you read ahead there will be some mature content. If you 're not ready please do not read ahead. :) I would also like to shout out booppooo because a part of their story 'the odd one out' inspired this and the next chapter

Ayla shows you to the girls bunks and you unpack. Once you finish you head back out to the living room area.

It's a small place but there is a kitchen table, a couch, and a tv. The front door is also in that room.

Finn walks out of the guys bunk with a shirt on this time. "Hey," you say as he pours a bowl of cereal. He just rolls his eyes and takes the bowl into their room.

-

"Does he not like me or something?" you ask Ayla. " I don't know, he usually isn't like this, just ignore him" she assured me trying to make me feel better. You guys are at Olive garden for lunch, the boys are out skateboarding.

The waiter came and handed you guys the check and you paid half and Ayla paid half.

You guys went outside and walked to the skate park. "Oh wait, I didn't bring my skate board with me. It's at home" you said disappointed. "Okay well let's go get one then," Ayla said dragging you along.

The store was only 10 minutes to walk. Once you got there you found 3 skateboards you like. "Which one Ayla?" she took out her phone "one second." she took and picture And started texting away.

Ayla's POV

Ayla
Which one should I get?

3 photo attachments

Finnlard
The second one.

Ayla
Thanks man. See you guys soon

Finnlard
Yup

Your POV

"Come on Ayla, we don't have all day." you said putting your hand on your hip waiting for her to tell you which one she liked better.

"That one" she smirked and pointed to the second one on the wall.

"Okay I like that one too." you said as you and Ayla walked to the front of the store and paid. Once you got outside of the store you both started riding your skateboards to the park the boys were at.

Once you arrived you saw Malcolm, Finn and Jack all sitting on a bench staring at their phones.

"Get off your phones and enjoy this free time, after this week we will be non-stop for 6 months." Ayla said while collecting the boys phones.

"6 months?! I thought You said 3 weeks when we talked about this on the phone dude!" you said panicking.

"Don't worry we already talked to your mom and everything y/n." she said hoping I would still agree to do this with them.

"Okay, as long as my mom won't kill me for being gone this long." You said making sure she wasn't just saying that to make You come.

"Nope, she is fine with it." she assured with a smile.

You smiled in return and took your phone out and started looking at Instagram just to get on her nerves.

"How come she gets to be on her phone?" Finn pouted like a 4 year old.