00:10

"Y/n, iris is here and I haven't seen her in forever. Plus what I had planned for tonight is nothing we haven't already done." Finn said in a cocky tone even though he didn't mean it that way.

"I don't know what I even saw in you, why I fell for you. Your just a stuck up bitch that uses girls." I was still managing to hold back tears. I should win an award or something for that.

Finn just ran his fingers through his curls and gave me and apologetic look before rolling his eyes and walking off. Now I can finally use the bathroom.

In the midst of me peeing I got a call from Ayla. What ever she needed to tell me could wait til after I was done peeing so I hung up.

She called back again, which meant it was important so I had to answer. "What do you need Ayla. I'm in the bathroom right now." I asked her

"Hey, um.. Back stage is pretty crowded, do you just wanna head home? It's getting pretty late anyway." she seemed nervous and stressed but pissed off at the same time.

"First of all, it's only 11pm, but sure I'll just grab my stuff and say bye to everyone real quick." I said putting her on speaker so I could wash my hands.

"Uh, no I got your stuff. I'll tell everyone you said bye. I just want to leave" she said, nervously again.

"No no it's fine. I got it and I wanna say bye myself. What's going on, is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine. I just don't feel too great and I want to go home. Can you please just let me get your stuff and everything? Meet me outside." then she hung up.

I texted her on my way back stage, letting her know I am perfectly capable getting my stuff and I'm going to say bye to them anyway.

I instantly regretted sending that message and I wish I would of just listened to her because when I walked in there was all the cast members, jack, Ayla, Malcolm, some other people ive never met and Iris, making out with Finn in a corner.

Everyone seemed to know that they were there but didn't care. They didn't care that me and Finn 'had a thing' going on. I guess not, we always acted like we hated each other. But now I don't need to act because I really do hate him.

I stood there trying to comprehend what was going on. Everyone started too look at me then looked back at the corner.

"Y/n, um.. Here let's get out of here." caleb, sadie, Wyatt and Ayla said. "You fucked up pretty bad this time buddy," sophia told Finn. "Woah, didn't you guys have something going on dude?" Jack from IT asked. Jack from the band and Malcolm just gave me a hug before leaving the room.

"Apparently not," I answered jack and walked out the room.

When we got back to the trailer I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing even happened.

This chapter sucks like all the rest but I have no inspiration to write because I don't have a solid plot line? This was also very short and I made you wait forever for a new chapter so I'm sorry for that. I was supposed to update last night but I got too lazy around 12am and forgot about it. But comment and vote plz.
Word count: 594
Edited