00:13

(Part One)

The rest of the night went by in a blur but something about it feels different. A few of us have gotten drinks and after a few of those everything became a blob of make out sessions, partying and weed from what me and finn can remember then what Sophia tells us.

···last night···

After the concert we decided to go to Jack's house to eat and watch a movie. Once we got there we ordered pizza and agreed upon watching an 80s movie called A Some Kind of Wonderful.

We wanted to run out to 7/11 for snacks and stuff so we all piled up into the van and drove there. From what I remember as soon as me and finn got in the van it was all mouth.

We sat in the back corner and finn started brushing his fingers through my hair this time. As soon as I felt his hand go through my hair I leaned over and pressed my lips on his.

Our noses brushed against each others. I could feel his eyelashes tickle my cheek and his bouncy curls fall into our faces. I rested one hand on the back of his neck and used the other to grab his shirt and pull him closer until he couldn't become any closer.

I had so many weird feelings fly throughout my body and it felt like that feeling you have when you're around a dude you really like and when you are around him you instantly feel happy.

He kissed harder, pushing me back and I did the same trying to stay in control. He moved down to my jaw line which made my toes curl. "Finn" I tried to say but it came out more of a moan.

After that everyone turned and looked at us, that's when we realized (a/n we fucked up real bad) that we were still in the car.

"Fuck" I whispered and pushed finn away and fixed my messy hair into a low ponytail.
"Could we have some privacy please?" finn asked and flicked everyone off then rested his head on the cold foggy window.

I wrapped my arm around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, pfft, yeah sure. Its totally like your not in a car with 10 other people, moaning. I mean I understand you had to wait at the concert but it's not like you can't wait 10 more minutes til after we get home. If you wanted to suck each other's faces of you could of stayed home while we went out" Sadie blurted out.

"I'm sorry I actually have a girlfri- a friend and you don't. You're just jealous of me and y/n because Caleb doesn't like you back. I mean get over yourself Sadie." finn said which made me sit up and move my arm off of him.

"Girlfriend?" I said at the same time Caleb said "What?"

"Fine, I love you y/n and I know I'm a dick at times and I fucked up before but I hate knowing that you could easily start dating someone else even though we have what ever this is going on. I don't want you to leave me because you are all I have and I love you. You make me feel things I've never felt before. You make me do things I thought I'd never do and I love that. Its like a roller coaster that never ends, where you get butterflies in your stomach from being excited but anxiety at the same time. I don't want to be friends with benefits anymore y/n." finn said and brushed his hand through his hair, again.

"What are you saying finn?" I asked
"I saying I want you to be my girlfriend."
"Oh"
"I'm sorry I didn-" I cut him off
"I love you too finn"

"Do you maybe, i don't know," he stopped and started to scratch the back of his neck whist meant he was obviously nervous.

"Dude grow a pair and just ask her." Jack from the band said.

"Do you wanna go out with me, as like.. a couple?" he finally asked.

"No duh, dip shit. I've been waiting for you to ask this forever." I said and punched his shoulder.

"Now what did he mean by I didn't like you back?" Caleb asked Sadie.

"Fuck you finn." Sadie replied and flicked finn off.

"When and where babe?" he asked. I knew he was joking and didn't mean it but part of me was just a little jealous of the way they were talking to each other. Maybe it's because now we are a 'thing' we might not 'fight' like they are anymore.

Maybe because when Finn would be a bitch like that, it meant he was flirting with me and I know he doesn't like Sadie like that but the fact that me and him won't act like that towards each other anymore and they still are hurts.

I don't have anything to worry about with them because I know Sadie likes Caleb now and finn just said he loves me but I'm going to miss the way we 'fight'.

School is over in 9 days boiii I'm so happy but not because I'll be out of state all summer and that means I won't be able to hang out with friends and shit. Of course I'll have the friends in Florida from the past 3 summers but I'm going to miss the ones here for a month and a half. Plus there is this boy and holy jeazus he is so confusing and I feel like a slut because it's actually 2 boys and both of them are in my friend group and one is confusing as fuck and the other is just giving mixed signals. Stay tuned of next week's episode of girl meets world staring me!
Word count: 992
Edited