Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning in his arms turning to face him he was still sleep and I layed there just admiring his strong jaw line and his kissable lips "Didn't yo mama ever teach you its not nice to stare" he said in a low voice I couldn't help but laugh "Who said I was staring...it was just a gaze" he opened his eyes and smiled "Gaze my ass I felt you burning holes into my face....they right here and they all yours" I looked at him confused "What are you talking about" he smiled licking his lips "You said my lips were kissable so kiss me and get it over with" I mentally face palmed myself "I guess that was only suppose to be a thought" I nodded yea he got closer "Well its to bad I heard you" that was the last thing he said before attaching his lips to mine the kiss was so sweet wanting and passionate and as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't.

Thankfully the phone rang before we went further he groaned rolling over to answer and I hopped out the bed and scurrying off to my room as fast as I can. I was damn near panicking I couldn't believe he kissed me I'm not ready to let him back in and here he is bout to make me drop my draws I hate loving him so much and the fact that he knows just what to do to get me hot drives me insane let me take a shower and fast. Pulling out my outfit and grabbing my beats pill and my phone I walk in the bathroom and turn on the hot water letting it adjust turning on Pandora Trey Songz radio I stripped out everything amd stepped in letting the water work its magic closing my eyes my mind went to the place I didnt want it to go and as much as I want to deny it I want that man just as much as he wants me.

I was so deep into my thoughts I never heard him come in but i felt the need to open my eyes and when I did there he was leaning on the sink watching me wash up biting his lip I stared deep into his eyes not breaking contact as my hands caressed my body wishing they were his I watched his eyes follow my hand to my dripping core and the way he watched me made me wanna do it more. Using my middle finger i began to play with my pearl as he watched seeing him adjust himself and hearing him grunt only motivated me to go faster plunging my middle and ring finger inside and using my thumb to work my pearl I couldnt but moan closing my eyes imagining him. Soon I felt my hand being moved i knew he had gotten in his touch sent sparks up my hand giving my chills opening my eyes I watched as he picked me up and began to eat me like his life depended on it as soon as I came he was sliding himself in.

Thrusting in and out he pulled my hair kissing my neck "Do you love me" he asked still pumping I was to caught up in pleasure to answer so he hit it harder "Answer me Aalea do you love me" letting out I whimper I said "Yes"

Slowing down he said "I need you to forgive me baby" i couldn't answer i was so close to my climax pulling him closer as I scratched his back he pulled out and slammed me back on it "Tell me you forgive me baby" he demanded going hard and deep i cried out "F-fuuuuck I f-forgive you baby"

Putting me down he bent me over putting himself back inside my wet cave "Fuck Lea you don't know how much I missed you" he pace was nice and slow but deep hitting my spot every time "AHHHH I misssssed you too daddy" I moaned out encouraging him to go faster "Fuck make me cum please" he slowed down and said "Only if you let me show you I changed baby" I wanted that orgasm so bad I agree to anything so I didn't stop the loud yes only for him to grip my hips tighter and thrust me harder while rubbing my pearl my alls gripping at his pole "Cum for me baby" and thats just what I did letting it all out and moments later he was doing the same coating my walls with his seed. He pulled out helped me up and washed us both grabbing a towel he wrapped one around his waste and wrapped mines around me picking me up and carrying me to the bed sitting me on his lap moving my hair "Im serious Lea I want you to give me a chance make up for what I did and show you I changed I know you just got out of something and I'm willing to take it slow just give me a chance ma" letting all his words sink in going against my head I went with my heart "Ok Jeremiah one chance" he smiled and kissed me all over. Sitting me on the bed he slipped on his jogging pants "I'll go mak breakfast you get dressed" I just nodded e left and I plopped back on the bed I gotta call my girls for real.