Chapter 22

Man soon as the Dr put me out the room I went crazy "Fuck man" I hollered hitting the wall lea walked up to me "What happened Josh" I slid down the wall putting my head in my hands "She unconscious man" I wanted to cry but I wasn't go do that I just knew deep down she was go be ok "What you mean she unconscious" she asked in tears "After she had the baby she started going in and out and she just completely passed out when they put me out wouldn't even tell me what was going on" I sighed she broke down making Jer and everybody else come over. Jeremiah grabbed her asking what was wrong but she never answered "Jay what's going on bruh" he asked realizing she was to worked up to answer "She not doing to good she started going in and out of consciousness after the baby came out and she completely passed out before they put me out" I explained Mike helped me up and gave me a bro hug "She go be alright tho right" Shanti asked I nodded "I got faith see will we just got to pray" I said going to sit down they followed.

Heavenly Father I know I don't come to you as much as I should but I'm coming now in need of your help first I want to thank you for bringing my baby boy into tis world healthy but right now I want to ask that you bring my future wife through whatever it is that she's going through bring her out stronger than before God in your name I pray.
Amen

I ended my prayer and sat back with the fan just waiting to hear back from the doctors. After a hour and a half of pointless games of don't touch the white tile and thinking of a name for my son the Dr finally came "Sasha Harrington" he called out that's right I checked her in with my last name we all stood and walked to him "Please tell me she ok" he nodded "She's fine she lost a little blood and was a bit dehydrated with high blood pressure its not good but she's stable and should be waking up soon if you want you all can go back there" I thanked God before walking through her room doors. I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand "You know you scar the hell out of me right" I chuckled fighting my tears "I'm just glad you ok you and my son" I kissed her hand and just looked at her until I felt her grip it "Josh" she croaked out I grabbed a cup of water "How you feeling" she gave a weak smile I moved so the crew could see her lea was the first by her side "Don't you ever scare me like that again" she laughed kissing her cheek "Yea or else you go have to bust you up" Shanti chimed in and kissed her forehead "I'm glad you good sis keep thugging" Mike said dapping her of course only her would "I'm glad you ok now I ain't gotta fuck the hospital up" Jeremiah said causing every one to laugh as soon as the nurse walked in "Some one would like to meet you" she said pushing a bed with my son in it. She put the baby in Sasha hand "He is gorgeous just like his daddy..." "Yea he is pretty good looking" I said grabbing his hand "Aww hand me my nephew" Lea took him and rocked him "How do you like Zacharyah" she spoke to the baby all he did was reach for her face "I love it" Sasha said Lea looked at her and smiled then handed me my son "Yea we can call you Zack for short" I said kissing his small hand Shanti came and kissed his forehead "Hold him real fast" I said passing her Zack and going through the baby bag "Josh what are you looking for" I heard Sasha ask I didn't answer I just turned with the box in my hand and walked over to her "You know I love you more than anything Sasha we been through so much together from taking in Harm and MJ to your complicated pregnancy to now and I would do it all again you came in and treated my family like yo family never judging what we did or who we were I knew the first time we kissed to the first time we made love I wanted too spend my life with you" I got down on one knee opening the box "Sasha Alonna Will you marry me" she cried nodding "Yes baby yes" I smiled the crew cheered I slid the ring on her finger getting up I kissed her and wiped her face she laughed "I love you" she said pecking my lips again "I love you too girl" I said winking she laughed. "Whoop whoop my babies getting married" Lea said making everybody laugh after we exchanged hugs and congratulations were said they told us they loved us and left I was staying with my fiance and son.

*The Next Day*

Nick....

Sitting up talking to Riya almost all night we learned a lot about each other but she still seem so closed like she didn't really talk a lot about her child hood. This morning when I woke up she wasn't in the bed with me I took a shower and pulled on some jogging pants and a tank top and ran down stairs to make sure she ain't left I stopped when I saw her in the kitchen with my momma laughing "Good morning Nicky pooh" my mother said I groaned "Morning butter cup" Riya said laughing I laughed too she started calling me that after she tickled my face and made me smash a peanut butter cup on my face She died of laughter as I wiped it off eating it in the process "Morning yall what y'all doing down here" I asked taking a seat next to Riya "Nothing making breakfast" Riya said smiling I nodded and watched as she stirred the eggs I guess my momma caught me staring so she cleared her throat I looked up at her and frowned at her antagonizing look I just got up "Imma go chill with pops til yall done" I said walking away.