Chapter 21

After leaving Dee house my mom called and told me to be ready. I had to get home and pack my over night bag. "See you later TeTe Shan bye uncle Mike" I hugged and kissed both of them on the cheek "Bye baby have fun at your friend house" Shanti said I smiled and said I will grabbing the twins hands and leaving. Soon as I got in the car my mom started asking more questions "So who house you trying to stay at anyways" see asked pulling up to the house "Remember Nicole we met her the day you registered me in school" she nodded "Tha ball player" I smiled "Yea...oh and guess what" she opened up the door "What's up baby" "I made the cheer team" I squealed she smiled "Congratulations baby go pack your bag and tell daddy he good news" she said smiling. I ran off to my room grabbing my all black Gucci duffle bag with the green and red straps and packing two outfits one is a white and black shirt with Mickey mouse on it with black skinny jeans and the other is a white short sleeve true religion shirt with the Buddha in red on the front and some red jogging pants with a white true religion sign on the thigh and a pair of pajama shorts and a cami along with everything else I needed after I was done I ran to my daddy room. "Daddy" I squealed running in jumping on his lap "Hey princess how was school" he asked kissing my forehead "School was good I made the cheer team" "That's wonderful baby but don't put to much on yourself" I nodded "I won't daddy" my mom walked in "You ready baby girl" she asked "Yea mama I'm ready" I hopped down "Where you going" daddy asked getting up "To my friend Nicole house" he nodded going in his pocket "Here have fun and be good respect her parents" I smiled taking the money "I will daddy love you" he kissed my forehead said it back and me and momma left.

After putting my bag in the car giving my mom the address and getting situated in the front seat we pulled off. After finally driving for about fifteen minutes we pulled up to a nice home we both got out and walked up to the door after knocking I stood back and waited for the door to open. "Who's there" I heard a voice ask "Its Nicole friend Mariya" i answered I didn't know what else to say since they never met me, the door opened and a short light skinned woman with short curly brown hair answered it smiling "Hey come in" she moved letting me and my mom in we followed her to the living room where Nicole and who I'm presuming to be her dad "Hey Nick" I voiced she turned and smiled "Hey Ri this my dad Dan and that's my mother Karla" I smiled "How are you both this is my mother Aalea in order for me to stay the night she had to meet you" Karla laughed and shook my mother's hand "Its ok I don't blame you with so much crazy stuff happening you never know who your child is around" my mother laughed "Come on Dan let's leave the girls Nicole take her to put her bag up....follow me to the kitchen will you" she said to my mother they all left and I followed Nick to her room. Stepping into her room it was so cute it was different blues but mostly baby blue with a bench by the window her bed in the middle of the room and a blue little sitting stool at the end with a stuffed dog on it "You can set your bag on the bench by the window or hang it in the closet" Nick said I nodded "Your room is nice Nick" she laughed "I see you like blue" I said laughing she nodded "Yea pink too girly for me" I kicked my shoes off at her closet door next to hers "Come on they should be done talking" she said pulling me down the stairs "Come give me some love I'm about to go call me if you need me I love you" my momma said kissing all over my face "Ok ok mama stoooppp I love you too" I pecked her nose and watched as she left "Ok come on...ma we going to the basement" Nick yelled pulling me towards the basement "You go stop pulling me Nick" I said folding my arms with my serious face she put her hands up "My baby Ri wanna watch some movies" I nodded.

Coming back down stairs with popcorn and juice she sat on the couch next to me "Did you pick a movie" she asked I nodded "Yea we bout to watch Maleficient" "Cool I heard that was a good movie" I shrugged "We'll see".

Nick....

After the movie my mom called me and Ri for dinner. "I hope Thai is ok your mom said it was your favorite" my mom said as we came into the kitchen "Yes that's fine Ms. Karla" Riya smiled I couldn't help but notice how cute it was "Good go head and sit Nicky pooh get the plates and the water pitcher" "Yes mama" I mumbled I hate when she calls me that it's so girly I prefer just simply Nick. My mother hates that I'm such a tomboy but I can't help it It's the only way I'm comfortable I hate wearing girly clothes so I save my allowance and buy my own my dad don't mind my tomboy ways and loves the fact that I play ball especially since my mom won't give him anymore children he says I can be the "son" he never gets I just laugh.