Chapter 20

I put on a fake smile "I think that's something we should talk about tomorrow just me you and Jermaine if he free" I said looking back at him he nodded Yes and Dee said ok "How about we get back to dinner" I smiled "I would like that". We sat and finished eating including desert I hugged Victoria Demi and was surprised when Dj hugged me hard like he didn't want me to go then lastly I hugged my new found dad "Here's my number just call me when your ready to talk and we'll come while the kids at school" I said giving Dee my cell phone number "Ok Aalea have a good night baby girl" I smiled everybody else waved bye and we left. "That was awkward" Mike said I laughed we where all sitting in my front room and the kids went to bed "Wasn't it tho...soooo about Stacy how about we just say she died from a rally bad accident" the laughed "No Lea he's your dad you can't start you guys relationship off with a lie" I sighed "I know but how you we can trust him" the shrugged "We don't but if you explain to him why I know he won't judge you..." Sasha said "Seriously he been looking for you his whole life now that your here I don't he would cast you out cause what you did to that evil whanche think about it she threatened him with jail time he might be happy" Shanti said I laughed "True" I shrugged "Well we will see tomorrow love you guys I'll bring yo kids home school" they laughed and left. "You ready for bed my queen" Jeremiah asked taking my hand "Extremely" I replied getting up with his help and going into our room to sleep this excitement off.

*************

~The Next Day~

Riya....

When I got dressed today I was feeling kind of lazy I threw on some grey Hollister jogging pants with the word Hollister on the back in pink and a pink Hollister shirt with the word in white on the side with my grey and pink Jordan XIII GS. When my mom dropped me off and took the kids the class I immediately went to meet Nick at my locker she was smiling "Bout time you got here had me waiting all day" I laughed "Whatever You coming with me when I try out for cheer" I asked putting my coat in my locker "You know I am" "Yes now I won't feel all awkward" we began to walk to class "Omg at lunch I have so much to tell you" she nodded grabbing my hand and pulling "Come on before we late" I lauged and ran with her pulling me.

Classes went by faster than the first day and now we were on our way to lunch. "So yesterday me and family went to Demi's cause her family invited us for dinner....tell me why my mother found out that Dee is her dad" I expressed to Nick as we made it to the line "For real so you and Demi like related" "More like she's my aunt" she laughed "That's funny" I pushed her "Whatever we only a year apart what you mean she could be like a sister" she laughed harder like it was really funny I started to pout a little "It's not funny Nick" she wiped her face like she was laughing tears and looked at me "Aww don't pout I was only teasing" she smiled which made me smile. Once again I ordered and she paid but instead of saying anything I just stuck some money in her chain wallet she had hanging, taking a moment I noticed her attire was more tomboy than yesterday she had on a blue Nike shirt that said just do it in white with white true religion jeans and the same Jordans as me except different colors. "What are you doing this weekend Riya" Nick asked I shrugged "Nothing really why" she just shook her head so I shrugged "Wanna come over" she asked breaking the silence I smiled "Yea is Demi going to be there" she nodded "Yea if her parents let her" I nodded "Ok" we got up threw our trash away and made our way to our next class.

"Alright Mariya see you later and bring junk food" I smiled and said ok getting in the car with my momma. "How was your day love" "It was good mama can I spend the night at a friend house" she looked hesitant "Ok I gotta meet her momma you know how I am" I smiled "Ok mama I text her now" she nodded and I pulled out my phone sending the text.

To: Nick
My mom said yes!!!!

From: Nick
So did mines I'm just waiting on Demi to text back