Chapter 11

2 Days Later...

Today I have to take the kids to they programs by myself Jeremiah had to go to the office get some work done and make sure the books are in order. The kids are dressed we ate and now we're ready to go I honestly can't believe how good my kids are doing especially Mariya and she's already made friends as for my twins Jr is a running back and Jermaine actually became quarterback so his dad helps them all day everyday running and throwing he even take them to the track I just don't want him wearing my kids out. Soon as we pulled up to the rec I laid out my plans "Alright yall since its just me I'm going to go back and forth Riya since the twins are out before you Imma spend they last hour with them and then we go come to you til you finish got it" "Yes mommy" they answered together I laughed "Good lets go" Riya got her bag and went on her way while I got the twins. See our rec center is different from others it's a big two story building with different things, on the first floor it's a auditorium for kids in drama and singing they have a pool all the way at the end of the hall and karate and the office for the basketball and football coaches upstairs is a dance studio a art studio and a kitchen it's decent I guess.

I took the boys out to the field and they greeted Trent "Hey Coach T" he bent down and dapped them "What's up fellas all ready to practice" they nodded "Alright go do yo stretches" the ran to the field while he turned to me "What's up Lea" "Hey Trent" "Can I ask you something" I looked up from my phone and nodded "Yea what's up" "I know you and Ken besties and all and I know she told you what happened but I was wondering if you could get her to call me" I swear I ever thought I lauhed so hard in my life like a for real hardy from the gut laugh after o calmed down I spoke "My bad but me and Kennedy and been friends for six years and I haven't spoken to her in five so sorry play boy but you on yo own" soon as I got done talking Mike texted me.

From: YellowMellow

Sis where you at

To: YellowMellow

At the rec with the twins

From: YellowMellow

Fasho I'm bout to pull up

To: YellowMellow

Cool see you soon

I put my phone up and looked back at Trent "My bad my bro was texting me but I can't help you" he nodded and ran to the field "Alright fellas tomorrow is our first scrimmage game we going against the cougars so let's run some plays" he hollered the boys huddled around him while I went to find a spot on the bleachers. Moments later Mike was sitting next to me "Wassup sis" I nodded "Nothing for real but watch them while I run to check on Riya" "I got you" I nodded and walked off I'm glad he came I'm hate leaving my kids alone even if it is supervised.

Mike....

Shan and Lonna left on a play date with Harmony and Sash since I was off but the fellas was at work I decided to spend some time with my sis when she told me she was at the boys practice I decided to stop by and see my what my nephews got looking at the coach he looked familiar as hell. Getting off the bleachers I walk over to him while he call out plays slipping my hands in my pocket and still staring at the field I felt him look at me "Mike that's you" I look over and analyze his face and smile "Yea it is" I decided to act like I ain't remember him "Its me Trent... what's good bru" I smiled wider man I ain't talked to Trent since I started making fun of Aalea he greeted me in a bro hug "Not much man just came to watch my fellas" he nodded "Straight which ones" "The twins Jeremiah and Jermaine" he looked shocked "Damn bruh I ain't know they was yours" I shook my head "They ain't they my nephews man" he laughed "Oh cause I was bout to say...I honestly didn't think Lea would forgive yo ass" I chuckled "Trust man it took time and hard work" he told me hold up "Alright fellas break drink some water rest a while" the kids ran off the field while he blew his whistle the twins ran straight to me. "Uncle Mike did you see us" "Yea man yall did y'all thang...but yo mama went to check on Riya she coming back" they nodded "Who's Riya Trent asked" "That's our sista duh" Jr said I laughed "Yea that's Lea daughter" he nodded "Damn how many she got" I chuckled "Three nigga she legally adopted Mariya when she was 7 and had the twins shortly after" "So Mariya a orphan" "Damn nah bruh Lea just with her daddy" he nodded in understanding "My man's I seen with the twins" it was my turn to nod. "But look let me get back to my wife and kids I'll holler at you later" "Damn I got a sister and some nieces and nephews here take my number we gotta catch up" we exchanged number and I walked away soon as I did Lea was coming back with Mariya she hugged me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.