Chapter 23

This chapter might be a little confusing just bare with me...if you have questions in the end ask...READ ON

-----------------------------------

-------------------

Today is Monday the kids are at school and me and Jeremiah are on our way to this doctors appointment. I'm not go lie I'm absolutely nervous only because the due date will make the absolute difference in whose this baby father and I'm scared it will be to the point I won't know I mean t wouldn't matter because I would love him or her regardless but-- "What you thinking so hard about" Jeremiah asks gripping my hand and bringing me out of my thoughts "I'm scared Jer" I admitted looking at his side profile he brought my hand up to his lips kissing it and stopping at the light to look at me "Baby I assure you there's nothing to be afraid of I'm promise I'll be with you every step of the way" I looked deep into his eyes seeing nothing but honesty and nodded kissing him before he smiled and turned back to the road in time for the light to change.

After sitting in traffic for a hour we finally made it to the doctor office. After I signed my name in I took a seat by Jeremiah and picked up a magazine I was still a little early. Since living in New York I realized we had to leave a lot earlier then planned just to make it on time because the traffic is crazy "Aalea Jordan the doctor will see you now" After hearing my name called me and Jeremiah made our way to the back. "Ok have a seat in the first door to your right she should be in shortly" we said our thank yours and sat down "Stop shaking your leg Lea everything go be fine" Jer voiced I chuckled and said ok as soon as the doctor walked in. "Hello Ms. Jordan I believe you remember me Dr. Greenway" I nodded "Yea the same doctor that delivered my Sasha baby" She smiled "The one and only...now tell me why your here today" I cleared my throat before speaking "Well a little while ago I was raped I just recently found out I was pregnant I need to make sure everything is ok and how far along I am" She nodded while jotting notes "Ok first we are going to take a urine sample to confirm the pregnancy then we will take a peak at the baby" I nodded and prepared myself for whatever the result may be.

Riya......

I had so much fun at Nick house this weekend we actually became pretty close. Even though I didn't tell her everything about me we still got close the only weird thing was the way she kept looking at me not because she was looking at me I guess it was just the feeling it gave me. Any who my birthday is in a couple of weeks and Nick's is a two days later I wanna see how she feels about having our party together so since I got here early I waited for her at her locker. "Hey butter cup" I said smiling as she walked up she gave me a hug and unlocked her locker "Wassup Riya baby" I laughed she felt as though since I started calling her butter cup she had to call me something other than Riya "Nothing but I have a question" She nodded for me to continue "I was thinking since our birthday is only days apart we should celebrate together" She smiled putting her arm around my shoulder "That actually doesn't sound half bad".

Of course as usual we sat by eachother in every class and walked to lunch together with her friends. "So Nick you ready for the first game of the season" one of her friends asked I honestly didn't bother to remember they names they barley speak to me "You know I am..yall coming" this time a different one spoke up "Duh you know we are in our same seats" "Middle section" they all said together then dapped each other up "What about you Riya you go be there" one boy asked "Yea I'm a cheerleader" he smiled "Word that's cool... Nick I know you happy yo bestie go be court side" he said smirking she smiled and nodded "Yup she already said she go paint my number on her face" "Oh so Demi coming" I asked Nick laughed hard "Nah Demi don't do sports she never been to any of my games...I was talking about you silly" I laughed kinda embarrassed Nick bumped my shoulder I looked ad she smiled I didn't know why but I felt my cheeks heat up.