Chapter 26

Before we start I wanna thank yall for rocking with me as hard as yall did now on another note this maybe my longest chapter yet and excuse the sexual scene it's not as graphic as they use to be I realized I have some VERY young readers so I'm trying to keep it as clean as I can...

------------------------------------------------

November 30

Today is the day before the wedding and it's 7 in the morning the crew is loading the private jet along with Dee and Sasha family. I have Lea blind folded helping her on to our own jet she won't know where we going or who coming "Jeremiah if you let me fall we go fight" I laughed "Baby I got you" "Yea ok" "You want me to carry you" I asked laughing "N--" before w she could get a whole no out I scooped her up and walked up the rest of the steps and placed her in a seat on the jet. "You play to much" She pouted I pecked her lips "Stop pouting it ain't cute" She smiled "Where are you taking me Mr.Smith" I smiled "Well Ms.Jordan you have to wait and see just sit back and relax" She sighed and sat back "Can I at least get a snack" She whined "Of course I gotta fee my baby" She ain't ate breakfast so of course something was hooked up for her. Since the ride to our destination is 5 hours I made sure to have food prepared for her "I'm sleepy babe" I chuckled "Get some rest we go be here for a while" She leaned on me and I held her as she slowly dosed off.

After five long hours of riding on this jet we were finally here in Italy on a beach resort. "Ok baby take the the blind fold off" I said standing behind her she sighed "Thank God" her hands fumbled with it before she got it off "Oh my goodness" I wrapped my arms around her "You like it" "I love it....It's beautiful Jer" She gushed "Where are we baby" "Siamo in Italia" I whispered in her ear she shivered then in a breathless voice said "Italy" She screamed and jumped on me "Oh my goodness Jer Italy" I laughed "Be careful" She nodded "Thank you thank you" She said kissing me I smiled "Come on our car is waiting" She walked off as me and the pilot got the bags I sent her dress with Shanti. The thirty minute drive to our beautiful villa was quiet Lea was taking the scenery as I texted everyone to get into there places.

Aalea....

We pulled up to the most beautiful private beach villa ever. It was an all white 4 story house I was expecting something that looked like a cabin you know made out of sticks but this was absolutely gorgeous "What you think" Jeremiah asked "Its huge and beautiful" he smiled "Great because it's ours for the weekend" I smiled and walked up to the door with Jeremiah he opened and dropped the bags soon as he did our whole family popped out "Surprise" I screamed "Oh my God you guys" I started to cry "Don't cry my love" Shanti said hugging me "What's all this for" "Birthday turn up duh" Sasha said hugging me "Jeremiah you didnt" "Oh but I did" I smiled big "Mommy" I smiled hearing all three of my babies voices "Hi mommies munchkins" I couldn't say babies Riya not one and the twins would catch a fit claiming they big boys "Can we go to the beach mommy" the boys asked "Yeah boys just give mommy a minute to get settled" Jer answered and they ran off. Grabbing me by my hand he led me to the master suit "Go head wash the flight off put on your bathsuit and cover up" I nodded and proceeded to do as told.

After washing up and changing into my pink bathing suit I threw on my sunglasses and whit cover up i joined the family outside. the space we had was remarkeable from the house to the steps leading to the beach in the back was truly beautiful. Going outside I seen the kids running around Shanti and Mike cuddled up on a blanket and Josh and Sash sitting on the patio with baby Zach I was searching for Jeremiah when I felt him step behind me "Walk with me" he grabbed my hand and we walked by the water just enjoying the breeze and view before us "Thank you Jeremiah" he smiled. "Its nothing you know I got you" I nodded "Yea you always do" "Can i take you to dinner tonight" he asked out of the blue "What about the kids" "They will be alright" I nodded "Yea sure " he smiled and led me back to the patio and sat in the empty chair with me on his lap. We all sat around the small fire pit talking and laughing i was happy my dad and Victoria was there he told me Demi stayed with her grandma I was ok with that I could sense that she really didnt like me every since Riya party she had been acting funny but im a grown women I'm not trying to please anyone but my man and my children as long as they're happy I'm satisfied. After chatting it up me and Jer went to go get ready for our date.