❄ fourteen

Hiccup.

When Hiccup arrived, he quickly went straight to General Rorke and slammed the news in front of him. "You gotta prepare your men! A hundred fleet of ships are heading this way and they're flying your enemy's colors!"

Rorke doesn't seem to be caring at all since he looks like he's still asleep as he buttons up his sleepwear. It fuelled Hiccup's irritance to anger, which forced him to keep a tight firm on the general's collar, an action Hiccup has never done before to someone.

"DO IT." Hiccup growls in front of his face with gritting teeth.

Rorke struggles, and pushes himself away without a sign of shock but a sign that he's now wide awake. "Alright, alright." The General grumbled.

"Now ring the bell, General."

~ ¤ ~

Elsa.

Elsa woke up to the ringing of bells. When she overlooked at her window, soldiers run out of the castle square and into the docks, to the ships they've finished preparing for a battle at sea.

Anna comes in without knocking, "Elsa?" Elsa looks at her sister in concern, her hands shaking terribly as she hugs herself out of fear. "We gotta go. Everyone needs to evacuate ASAP."

"What? On whose orders? What's going on?" Asks Elsa, confusedly.

"Rorke." Anna answers as she helps her sister change from her nightgown.

Elsa squeezes herself into a sleeved dress while they head for the exit. She didn't got the time to tie her platinum blonde hair since she forgot to grab a ribbon at her dresser.

They met Hiccup at the grand hall, and he was about to leave with his friends to come with Rorke's fleet when Anna had called him. He heard, and his all the thoughts that have been racing in his head clear out after seeing Elsa.

Before Anna could question, Hiccup had already responded, "we're gonna guide Rorke to where the fleet is."

Elsa, being oblivious to Hiccup's discovery, blurts out. "What?"

"Hiccup, let's go!" Astrid had called before she could shut the main door behind her.

"I-I'll explain later." Hiccup says, jogging away.

"I'm gonna come with them-"

"Elsa, don't. No!" Anna cuts her off, as she grabs her hand.

Elsa pulls her own hand away softly. "It's okay, Anna. This is my kingdom anyway. It's a must for me to cooperate with its military."

Before Anna could object, Elsa had already ran to chase Hiccup.

"Anna, are you ready?" Kristoff appears seconds after Elsa had closed the door behind her. "The others are heading out. We're the only ones left here."

Looking around, Anna smiles as she prays that the castle she grew up in will be alright days after tonight to return, and that her sister Elsa will come back safe as well. "Let's go." She had declared confidently.