❄ seventeen

Elsa.

Oh no. Not again. I'm back, in the darkness, alone, and it feels like an eternity.

I could move my whole body, but I can't see anything but my reflection made of shadows.

I can't breath, barely feel like I have a heart. I barely feel like a human. I feel like ice. So cold and so breakable.

I feel like dying without struggling.

Her blue eyes burst open upon the abrupt triumphatic roars of men echoing from afar. It almost sounds like a dream. Everything of this only feels like a dream to her.

Elsa gets up from an uncomfortable lying position, her back muscles aching as she loses support with the sacks of grains she've slept in at.

When her vision returns to normal, she's only in her undergarments. Her shoulders shudder, who would do this to me?

And one irritating name comes to mind: Rorke.

The last face she saw fuels up her anger, making her scream fiercely as loud as she can that the cabin of the ship where the guard whom Rorke paid to send the queen back home tremorred, which he secretly meant was to send her away, had imprisoned her, to maroon her to an island.

Blade-like spikes of ice appear from everywhere, all summoned by Elsa's scream. "YOU WILL DIE, RORKE." She had included.

As the sea vessel breaks into halves, the Commodore of the ship frantically leaves his cabin. His crew had already jumped out of the ship, and he's the only one aboard, and the enraged snow queen.

The flooring near him collapses, and the ocean begins to devour the ship. Despite Elsa's rage she had made a snow storm in the outskirts of the Atlantic Ocean.

Elsa's eyes begins to illuminate into a color growing painfully bright as the sun, her hands becoming circles of blazing white flames as well. Unbeknownst to her radiating emotions, she has now reached her power's fullest potential that she had let it devour her humanity, transform her into a monster.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" The commodore pleads in his knees, his hands clasped together. "I am innocent!"

"Weakling." Her voice have become deeper, merciless and rough like an old woman's. "You have no place to exist in this world." Then with one glare of her menacing and burning eyes, the commodore freezes into a statue of ice.

Hiccup.

"Into position, men!" Rorke announces as our fleet sails forward to the enemy. The soldiers crouch behind cannons, and some steady their crossbows already loaded with flaming arrows.

"Five hundred meters away!" Yells a watchman from above.

"On my signal." Rorke unsheathes  his sword. When the boat is just a hundred meter away, "Fire at will!" It was then the battle has begun.

Their arrows fly towards the enemy's ships, as well as the balls of the cannons. It gave them such a huge impact that three of their gunboats have already submerged underwater, and one of their brigs have been holed.

Toothless and the other dragons flee off to finish the remaining ships with their riders. Hiccup keeps a stoic expression behind his full metal helmet, imagining every sea vessel Toothless burns is Rorke's face.

"We'll take it from here! Now get to the Man o' War!" Astrid shouts as Stormfly glides through Toothless.

The Man o' War was a ship of the Devil, some pirates would tell you. It's undefeatable, if you believe it is. The only way to destroy one is to attack from the back, not too hot for their mortars, if you were gonna attack with a ship. But if you're gonna attack with a dragon, it's just one simple piece of cake.

"Destroy it now or it'll destroy our fleet!" Rorke yells, ducking from cannons and flaming arrows flying above him.

Hiccup heeds on Rorke's command as Toothless' eyes narrow, focusing on making the largest fireball a night fury could be ever made. "Now, Toothless!" The dragon spits the ball of flames as it quickly explodes when it lands on the Man o' War.

The ball was so powerful that its explosion vibrated throughout the whole ocean, combined with the vibration is a night fury's roar.

Silence and flame crackling fills the whole ocean for a full minute, until Rorke's fleet breaks out into their cheers of triumph.

Toothless has now landed with the other dragons at Rorke's brig. There they join the celebration, all except Hiccup, who remains on watching the sinking burning ships silently. Suddenly, he feels guilty. But why?

The enemy's flag then hits him with realization. He saw that flag before, it was hung together with some other ones back at the castle's main hall. The flag had a sun, the same one the ships were flying.

It was Corona. The supposed 'enemy' was Corona's military fleet! Corona, is Arendelle's allied country. How did Rorke not recognize his country's allies!? Unless all this time, he was the enemy after all!

Hiccup marched with great anger through the crowd and send a punch powered with all his might to Rorke's face. It was so strong that Rorke was pushed to the floor, making the whole party silent.

"You f*cking bastard." Hiccup growls as Rorke's men gets a hold of him. "That wasn't our enemy! That was Arendelle's ally, Corona!"

Rorke manages to stand back up even though his nose has begin to bleed.

"You were the enemy after all, Rorke." Hiccup adds.

"Me? The enemy? Ha!" Rorke lets out a loud laugh. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, you only have yourself to blame for not knowing the ugly truth of the alliance of Arendelle and Corona. Both the countries have been on war for centuries. This victory we've just received, is just an addition to the countries' histories. So, why not avoid punching people in the face next time without knowing shite! Alright?"