Chapter 14

On the other side of the world in gloomy grey London, a middle aged British man in the name of William Lynch sat in the back of a prison van on his way to court to be sentenced after being found guilty of multiple fraud charges.

As two police officers sat in dead silence on either side of the handcuffed William Lynch, little did they know that they were heading towards the targeted cross junction where a lone man stood waiting for them.

"What the..." The driver of the prison van muttered under his breath as he squinted his eyes to look closer at the figure standing in the middle of the road... who was wearing a red mask to cover the top half of his face and holding an assault rifle over his shoulder.

"It's time." The masked man said down his phone.

Just then two cars with black tinted windows came screeching round the corner behind the prison van and the masked man raised his assault rifle, pulled the trigger and BANG!

The driver slumped against the steering wheel and the prison van lost control.

"SHIT!" The policeman next to the dead driver reached across the steering wheel and attempted to swerve the van back into place before it ground to a halt.

Three masked men in each of the two cars hopped out, all holding guns in their hands and they rushed over to the prison van.

"Nice shot, Yoongi!" Jin said, slinging his arm over his shoulder.

Pulling open the front passenger door, Namjoon roughly pulled the policeman out and held a gun to his temple. "OPEN THE BACKDOOR. NOW."

The policeman shook in fear as he raised his hands in surrender and slowly walked to the back of the van. Namjoon and the others cautiously watched him reach for his keys and opened the door.

However, just as the door burst open, bullets flew right out and the two policemen originally sitting with William Lynch jumped out, each holding a handgun. 

Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin jumped behind a wall.

Taehyung and Hoseok ducked behind their cars.

Jin and Yoongi, with their guns raised, shot eye to eye with the policemen, who fell immediately to the floor as they were clearly no match.

Sirens rang out through the air behind them and a dozen police cars came zooming down the street towards them.

"WOOOOOOOOH!" Hoseok cheered, raising his assault rifle high in the air happily. "Now we're talking, LET'S BURN THIS SHIT UP!"

They all raised their weapons and a shootout broke out with the armed policemen, but BTS showed no fear at all even though they were clearly outnumbered.

Right before them, the policemen's bodies fell one by one and the surrounding area was filled with suffocating smoke from the gunfire.

With his assault rifle heavy and hot under his hands, Yoongi twisted and turned in all directions and shot every policeman he laid eyes on with precise accuracy and skill. His blood pumped so fast around his body that all of his nerves were alert and awake.

Out of the corner of Yoongi's eye, he saw Taehyung shoot a policeman straight in the head with precise aim. Turning his head to the other way, he saw Jungkook sliding over the bonnet of a police car as he reloaded his gun quickly from behind.

"Hoseok, Jimin! Get Lynch and head out!" Yoongi shouted.

Hoseok and Jimin sprinted to the prison van and grabbed a quivering William Lynch out before pushing him into backseat of one of their cars.