2 | prologue

2 | PROLOGUE

Amelia Joanne Stinson

Amelia Joanne Stinson. A dead legend fading away into a myth. A mother of two powerful beings. A daughter to a powerful tyrannical Asgardian. A lover to the man out of time. Born to achieve greatness, yet her vigor was her downfall.

Time was an unattainable property. Yet, Amelia could twist and manipulate with with the quite sound of a word. Because of this, she was said to be the most powerful being in the universe.

Her father, Stin, was the creator of all destruction. He began all terror on Earth when he launched a hunk of vibranium there to create chaos for his personal entertainment. He worked in secret, alongside Thanos, to ease his way to total domination of the universe. However, his time was ticking. Asgardians only lived for so long and his expiration date was nearing. The only way he would be able to accumulate more time would be through his very own daughter (whom he had never spoken to), Chronos, the controller and protector of all time. Therefore, he decided to wake her up with a simple magic trick to retrieve her power that was stored within the time stone he implanted in her. This stone was what gave Amelia her powers so long ago. This was what made her so special. However, she only possessed half of the stone. Long ago, the stone was broken into two pieces— thus leading many to believe that someone wielded a similar time-manipulative power as Amelia did.

What Stin didn't know was that: bringing Amelia back to life was a recipe for disaster when it came time to kill her to take back the time stone. Her loved ones and their allies would all band together to protect her (this including: Captain America, Valdís, Iron Man, Liviana, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and much more).