20 | 'til death do us part

20 | 'TIL DEATH DO US PART

Everyone charged in on Thanos' army

Everyone charged in on Thanos' army. Everyone fought bravely and harshly, managing to obliterate Thanos' army. The fighting wasn't the hard part. The difficult part of the fight was getting the gauntlet full of stones back where the stones belonged. "Lia!" Clint shouted into their ear pieces.

"What do you want me to do with this damn thing?!" Clint asked.

"We need to get them back where they came from!" Bruce replied.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony reminded everyone in the comm.

"Hold on, that wasn't our only time machine!" Scott announced. Then pressed a button on his keys that made an obnoxious alarm on his van.

Amelia looked over and spotted the ugly brown van. "Clint, get the stones to them." Amelia told.

"Yes ma'am!" Clint chuckled then went off the comm.

Amelia stabbed and hit and kicked every possible enemy in the field, and somehow, she managed to end up next to Tony and Dr. Strange. "Hey, you said one out of fourteen million we win, yeah? Well tell me this is it." Tony spoke to Strange.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." Stephen replied, then glanced over at Amelia.

"You better be right." Tony spoke lowly.

The fighting continued and Amelia took no part in trying to get the gauntlet back to the van. She couldn't keep up with where it was going. All she knew was that she suddenly saw and felt ballistic missiles falling from the sky and it was taking out the Avengers' team and even Thanos' own people. It was obviously Thanos' doing, and he must've gotten desperate to release such missiles and risk the lives of those on his team. Strange and his people instantly created golden shields made out of magic above everyone's head to protect them from getting killed by the missiles. But, the damage the missiles were causing alone was enough of a threat to kill them all. The missiles destroyed a natural barrier holding back the coastal water from seeping into the crater created by Thanos when he destroyed the Avengers compound.

The water began rushing in and Catalina instantly knew what she had to do. She snapped her head over to the rushing water and lifted her hands. She felt her power to control water surge through her veins. She had taken on huge bodies of water plenty of times before, so, this was a piece of cake. Using her power, she held the water back and pushed it back away from the battlefield.