10 | stin

10 | STIN

"Everyone on my position

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming." Steve told everyone through the com once Wakanda was clear of anymore threats.

As if on cue, a blue smoke erupted in front of Amelia. It seemed to be transporting or teleporting something. Suddenly, the blue smoke blew away and it revealed two y'all figures. One was a bulky purple alien, likely Thanos, and the other appeared as an ordinary, blue-eyed, blond hair human. Although, he could also be Asgardian. The two knew what they were there for, the last stone and Amelia's piece of the time stone. Amelia eyes Thanos' glove and noted that he had all of the other stones. "Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve instructed calmly through the com.

Bruce attempted to attack the two from one angle, but all Thanos had to do was raise his forearm and Bruce became holographic and went right through them. Cap and T'Challa even tried going after them, but Thanos waved his hand and they were flung away. Amelia only watched in wonder from afar. "They can't stop them, Amelia." Vision stated after seeing how easily they pushed away the others' threats.

"I am Thanos."
"And I am Stin."

Amelia gasped. He was Stin. Her father that Loki has told her about so long ago. They introduced themselves. They still hadn't moved from their arrived position. None of the other Avengers could do anything but try to distract the duo by helplessly lunging at them and being tossed aside like rags. Amelia and Vision didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, Stin began trekking toward Amelia. The avengers relentlessly tried to grab at him and keep him away from a suddenly dazed Amelia, but Thanos took care of them effortlessly. Once Stin reached Amelia he cocked his head and eyed her. "You look nothing like your mother." Was the first thing he said to her.

"Hiberent." Amelia tried to stop time, but to no avail, it didn't work. Stin still stood before her, blinking and staring.

"My child, the time stone is not yours to keep. I placed it in you when you were born. For safekeeping. And it seemed to have given you inexplicable time manipulative powers." Stin shook his head, disappointedly.