Chapter 10: Dreams Of Death

DREAM

I was in a field full of flowers, the sun is shining brightly and the sky was a bright baby blue. I look down and see that I'm wearing a white dress, with a golden sequence top. I walk around in the field of flowers, only for the sky to get dark and gloomy. 'What's happening? It was just so peaceful'.

All of a sudden, a bright flash startles me and I start running, hoping to find a place where I can take shelter for the evening. I come across an old broken down home, but I guess it'll have to do for the night. The smell of rotting flesh is the best way to describe the smell of the house. 

I walk up the stairs of the house, only to find a blood trail to a room. I follow it, hoping that whatever lays behind that door, isn't dead. I take four deep breaths and open the door, only to be greeted with a horrific sight.

Right there in front of me, was a family ranging from the ages of six all the way to maybe thirty-two. There were five bodies all of which, were stabbed multiple times in the chest, their throats were slashed, and their innards were all tangled and mixed together in a mess. 

But, on each of the bodies, there was one single bloody rose. Come to think of it, the field I was in only consisted of roses. I look up at the wall and see, in the victims blood, the words; 'Bloody Rose'. I start to get scared so I look down at myself to see something I wish I never have to see again. On my dress, were bloody hand prints, and streaks. I was covered in blood from head to toe. 

I let out a shrill sounding scream, and run out of the house only to see even more bloody bodies. I break down, and fall to the ground, crying, thinking, 'Why did I do this? This isn't me?' I get up and run, I run away from everything. I look around to find myself back in the field of roses, drenched in sweat and blood, I stare at the sky.

I hear a low and deep chuckle coming from the woods and I quickly look over. I see a figure emerging form the woods. He was wearing a suit. 'What would a business man be doing out here?' I thought. I haven't seen his face yet since he's covering himself with a shadow. 

But, when this mysterious man walks out of the shadow, I scream. This man, is faceless! I hear some static and a loud screeching noise before everything goes black...