Chapter 21: First Kill With Jeff

Rose's POV

Well it's my first day living with the Creepy Pastas'. So far, no one has tried to kill me. Jeff and I have gotten a little closer since that whole Jane incident. Jeff told me her story, and personally, I find it to be pretty funny. I mean granted, Jeff did ruin her life, but still, she didn't need to kill him for it. 

Slender wants me to do a small killing spree today with Jeff. I use a knife like him, so he figured that it'd be a good idea, so I could pick up some moves. Honestly, I think that I'm pretty good with a knife. Anyways, Jeff keeps going on and on, on how to act, and slice, and the smell of blood... Just all that stuff.

"Jeff, I've already killed a person before remember. I killed my mom and Jane? No need to talk about the smell of blood and say that this is gonna be my first kill." I say all this with a smile. I don't really find myself getting upset over killing my mom. I mean seriously, she was gonna kill me and Jeff! I would not allow that. I notice that Jeff's face gets a little red.

"Ok, I understand. But you just need to be prepared. I mean, even I have had times where I get injured in a kill. I don't want that to be you. I have come close to fainting from blood loss..." I smile. I can tell that Jeff is just worried for me. Honestly I think that it is really sweet. "Jeff, I understand that you are nervous for me, and that you don't want me to get hurt. I honestly think that, that is really sweet of you. But, you need to loosen up." with that, I end our conversation. As I walk by Jeff, I lean over and kiss his cheek before I walk inside. 

"Child, go get ready for your first killing spree... I expect a good report from Jeff." "Alright Slender. I'll make sure that I do a good job." with that, I run upstairs and change. I get into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a shirt with a rose on it covered in blood, and a pair of black combat boots. I decide to use an eye mask to hide my identity. My mask is a complete crimson red color. I curl the bottoms of my hair and smile, happy with my appearance. I walk downstairs and hear a bunch of whistles. I blush and look around to see all of the guys staring at me with some type of lust. Besides EJ, I don't know what his emotions are half of the time.

"Child, Jeff is outside waiting for you. Remember, be careful and listen to Jeff. Keep your knife on you. And leave when you hear police sirens." I nod my head taking in all of what he just said, prepared for the night. 

As I walk outside, Jeff sees me and stares at me in awe. I giggle quietly, but find myself slightly insecure under his gaze. "Alright Rose, let us get going to see what potential you've got." "Jeff... for now on, when we go killing... call me... 'Bloody Rose'...