Chapter 25: Evening Swim With Jeff

Jeff's POV

"Hey Jeff, where's Rose at?" EJ asks me. "I don't know, she said she wanted to go for a walk like an hour ago... If you want, I can go look for her." EJ simply nods his head as I start to walk out the door. I look for a good half hour before I decide to go to the pond I use to relax. I stop behind some bushes and duck, when I hear a splash. I peak through the bushes and twigs to see who it is. "Rose?" I say, while I stand up. She stops what she was doing and looks over at me with a blushing face...

Rose's POV

Here I am, casually swimming around in my underwear and bra, when I hear Jeff's voice. I look over to where it's coming from and blush... "Hi Jeff..." is all I'm able to say. Mainly out of complete embarrassment. He walks out of the bushes and smiles. I notice him start to take his sweatshirt off. My eyes widen. "What are you doing?" "Well, considering you're the only other person that knows about this pond, I figured that I'd take a swim as well." I just shrug my shoulders and continue to float around, when all of a sudden, there's a loud splash and I'm sent hurling through the water. When the water calms down I pop out and cough, giving Jeff the biggest glare that I can muster up. I just realized he's shirtless, and only in his boxer briefs. I feel a small amount of a blush creep its way onto my cheeks.

I get taken out of my train of thought by Jeff saying, "I always knew you found me attractive Rosie." while trying to wink at me. "I do not! I was just to busy thinking about how ugly you are!" I defend back in a joking manner. Jeff chuckles and dives for me. In the next hour, it mainly consists of Jeff chasing after me in the water trying to dunk me, but never actually getting a hold of me.

We take a break or so I think. As I'm getting ready to say that, that was fun. I feel Jeff jump towards me and bring us down into the deep water. We pop back out, both of us laughing our asses off. "That was amazing!" we both say at the same time... Jeff and I stare at each other for a little while, before we both start to lean in...