Chapter 4: You're Getting Married?

Rose's POV

I walk downstairs and see my mom talking with some man. He has light brown short hair, blue eyes, and is muscular but not too much, he has a dark skin tone. Completely different to me.

I have dark red hair, sort of like blood, my eyes are a deep dark green, I have porcelain skin, and full but no to full lips. I'm also thin, but not to thin. I still have some curves. Now most people would call me beautiful but, I think other wise.

I'm knocked out of my train of thought when I hear Gabe say, "Ahh, this must be your lovely Rose." as he says this, he grabs my hand gently and kisses the back of it. I'm not gonna admit this, but that was gross, creepy, and made me want to throw up... A lot.

"And you must be Gabe? I've heard a lot about you from my mother." I say with a soft fake smile. Gabe just smiles in return. I turn to my mom and ask, "So mom, what was the important news?" she looks over at me with a bit of excitement.

"Well sweetie, Gabe and I are getting married in 4 months..." I look at my mom and try to process what she's saying.

"So, you're worried that I wouldn't approve of that? Mom that's great news!" I say while plastering on a fake smile. "I'm glad you approve Rose! We were thinking of making you a bridesmaid and the Maid Of Honor!" "I'd be honored mother..." This, I say with a true smile.

I start to walk upstairs again thinking to myself, 'Is this really the right time for her to marry? Even if it's not, I guess I'll support her still. She said that they want me to be a bridesmaid and the Maid Of Honor. I will if it makes her happy, but I guess it depends when Jeff decides to kill me...'

It's only two in the afternoon, so I decide to take a nap for a while... As I lay down to sleep, I hope that during the night I'm not visited by Jeff, but, he'll probably show up. "I love you daddy." I say right before I fall asleep.