Chapter 16: Meeting The Crew

Rose's POV

I go downstairs to see Sally playing with five other guys, and a dog. Sally notices me and waves me over to join them, so I go over hesitantly and smile. "Alright boys, introduce yourselves to Rose!" Sally orders. 'That was actually really cute.' 

"I'm Masky!" a guy with a black hoodie and a white mask says, then he continues, "And that's Hoodie! He's shy." Masky gestures over to a guy with a yellow hood with his face being covered. 

"I'm Eyeless Jack, but just call me EJ..." says a guy in a grayish or black hoodie.

"Hey sexy. I'm Ben Drowned... nice to meet you!" this guy happens to be shorter than me, and he's wearing all green and has blonde hair. I couldn't help but notice that he looks like some one from the Legend Of Zelda. 

"That dog over there, is Smile, he's Jeff's dog." Sally says. I simply nod my head. "Well guys it's nice to meet you all, you too Smile." I say that with a smile. "By the way, my name is Rose." "What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady." Ben says. 

"You can stop flirting with me now you know. It's getting kind of annoying." That makes all the guys and Sally laugh except for him. All Ben does is pout. We all look up the stairs when we hear a door shut and two pairs of footsteps. Jeff and Slendy start to come down the stairs. When Jeff looks up, we both make eye contact. Sally notices this and giggles like a little school girl. Then again she is only six.

"Ready to go Rose?" "Yeah Jeff, just let me say bye." he nods his head and goes to stand by the door to wait for me. I look over at all the other Creepy Pastas' and smile. "Bye guys. Maybe I'll see you around sometime?" After they share their goodbyes Slender teleports Jeff and I to my house.

"So Jeff what did you and Slender talk about?" I ask, eager to know. "You'll find out soon... For now lets just relax and watch some movies." I agree and as soon as I know it... we'e sitting there watching The Hang Over movies.