Chapter 12: Sally?

Rose's POV

I see this little girl randomly sitting in my room with a teddy bear. She has brown hair and a cut on her head that's bleeding badly, and she's wearing a pink dress. Before I get a chance to speak, she beats me to it. "Hi! My name's Sally! Will you play with me?" I really can't reject that cute little face. Again right before I can answer, I'm interrupted. But this time, it's by Jeff.

"No Sally. Rose can't play with you, it's to late. Go see if EJ, or No Face, will play with you." The little girl looks like she's gonna cry now. "B-but Jeffy, you usually play with me, but you've been gone a lot lately. I miss you..." I think I'm gonna cry... she is just too cute.

Jeff looks over at me and sees my eyes watering. "What the hell is your problem?" I scoff. "Jeff, she's too cute to ignore, you should play with her. I can tell that she really misses you anyways. Come on you can't say no to that face!" "Fine, I'll play with her..." The little girl known as Sally squeals and hugs me.

"Thanks miss! You're pretty too!" "Thanks Sally. Now go play with Jeffy." I smirk at the end of that while he's glaring at me. 'I'll kill you.' he mouths to me. "By the way lady, my teddy's name is Charlie. He likes you!" "Well, I like him to." That made her smile, as she runs off to Jeff.

Out of nowhere I think to myself, 'He'd be a good father one day...' Where in the hell did that come from? He would not be a good father. Why did I even think that? Geez, I do need to get my sanity checked.

After an hour or two of Jeff playing with this little girl, she ends up falling asleep. "I guess I should take her home. I'll be back soon ok?" Jeff asks me. "Yeah I'm cool with that, but when you get back we need to talk about something important." "Alright, I'll be back in a few."

With that, he's gone.