Chapter 23: Is Jeff Jealous?

Rose's POV

It's the following morning, and I'm still dazed from my kill. I knew that Jeff was happy to know that I have the ability to kill. I walk down the stairs at the smell of pancakes. I walk into the kitchen to see Slender making pancakes. "Smells good Slender!" "Thanks child. I made them in honor of your kill last night." "Awe you shouldn't have..."

When Slender's done making them, he hands me a plate. I scarf it down, only to just now notice that the rest of the Creepy Pastas' are actually in here. I smile at them all and they smile back. I notice that Jeff isn't in the kitchen, so when I'm done, I go upstairs to his room to see if he's awake. We both have agreed just to walk into each others rooms. So I just walk right on in to see, Jeff sitting up in his bed thinking really hard about something. 

Jeff doesn't usually think so hard, so I wonder what he's thinking about. I casually sit down next to him. He doesn't even notice me sit next to him on the bed. "Jeff, what's the matter? I can't help but notice that you seem to be off in a daze or zoned out... Is everything ok?" Jeff jumps and turns to stare at me and realizes that he's still in his room... 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine.. Why?" "Well, like I just said, you seem zoned out, or in a daze... That and you missed Slender's pancake breakfast... which is really rare..." he immediately jumps up... But with his jump, he doesn't land the landing. He ended up falling on the ground face first. I can't help but to laugh at him while he's rolling on the floor in some pain. 

"It's not funny Rose... You shouldn't be laughing. Besides, karma's a bitch. You never know when it may come back and bite you in the butt..." while he's saying all of this, I notice that he is getting up and slowly making his way towards me... "Jeff... what are you doing?" he continues to walk towards me emitting a low deep chuckle. I start to panic so I back up...

I finally can't move anymore since I'm backed up into a wall, and Jeff is still approaching me. "Jeff... what are you doing!?" I ask getting really annoyed and creeped out. I go to ask again when I'm tackled to the floor and pinned to the ground. I start to squirm around and thrash as Jeff chuckles darkly... "Rosie... are you ticklish?"

My eyes widen in realization. Jeff was going to try and tickle me... Which is bad because I'm ticklish everywhere... "N-no Jeff... I'm not ticklish..." "Hmm, well the sound of your voice sounds pretty unbelievable to me." with that, Jeff lets go of my hands and starts to murder me on my sides. Giving me tasers and just tickling me. I'm laughing really hard almost to the point of crying, when there's a knock on the door. 

Jeff groans and gets off of me.. I just smile and get off of the floor. Jeff opens the door and we see EJ standing there. He looks over at me, then back at Jeff... We all stand there for a few minutes not knowing what to do, when all of a sudden EJ asks, "Hey, Jeff can I take Rose and talk to her alone for a few minutes?" I notice that Jeff tensed up at the alone part... "Uhm sure, just don't do anything to her that you might regret..." I take notice that Jeff said that more as a threat.

EJ nods his head and waits for me to go over to him. I smile and walk over to Jeff quickly... I give him a hug and as I whisper in his ear... "I'll get you back later for tickling me Jeff... " with that I walk over to EJ, and give Jeff one last smirk before I leave with EJ.