Chapter 22: How Was Her Kill?

Jeff's POV

Watching Rose kill earlier was a major turn on to be honest. I mean the way she tortured that woman... God. She doesn't need to practice much. I think we'll have to work on, hiding, and maybe fist to fist fighting. I can't help but replay her kill in my head. She looked absolutely gorgeous tonight. I'm excited to tell Slender about it. "Jeff, you don't need to tell me anything. I just read your mind, and might I say, some of it was really disturbing."

I just smirk and head up stairs. I can't seem to get Rose out of my head at all. I mean not just her kill, but her face, voice, body... Everything about her seems to be inviting lately. Granted, we have gotten closer since that whole Jane incident. I can tell she still feels kind of bad about it. Hopefully she gets over it soon.

If there was one thing I wanted to change about her, it'd have to be how worried she can be. I have learned to put up with it and respect it, because not many people are worried about killers. As I'm walking to my room, I pass Rose's, and notice that her door is open and she's already asleep. I walk over to her and quickly kiss her forehead and shut the door behind me as I leave.

I smile. I remember when I carved the 'J' into her collarbone along with the particle 'E'. I feel bad about it now though. I decide to go to bed, hoping that tomorrow is a good day... I have a feeling that it'll be a different and interesting one to say the least.