The One With The Present

"I've been lookin' around awhile

You've got something for me"

Steve, Lily and Loki became friends quickly

They enjoyed each others company and whenever Steve didn't have a mission, he was often spotted with the duo.

The other Avengers haven't really softed up to Loki, bar Natasha , who Steve and Lily had been telling stories of Loki too.

They all were sitting down in the living room bar Tony, as he was with Pepper.

They were watching Finding Nemo when Clint spoke up.

"Lily, have you had any good cases lately"

Lily shrugged "No, not really"

Loki snorted and Steve laughed.

Natasha looks at both of them. "What did she do?"

Lily eyes widen as she moaned. "Why do you automatically assume that i have done something wrong"

The four of them gave Lily a look and she sighed before throwing her body into Clint's as he wrapped his arms around her dramatically.

"Dad Clint save me"

"I will protect you child, Natasha leave my daughter alone"

The three ignored the dramatic pair, already use to their behaviour.

Loki spoke up. "She came home the other day soaked head to toe in blood"

Natasha winces before looking at Lily. "That bad, huh"

Lily rolls her eyes, before poking her head out from Clint's grasp.

"It wasn't my blood, it was sheep blood, from a experiment"

Steve shot Lily a playful glare. "But that didn't stop you from hugging me with said blood" Loki hummed in agreement.

Lily gave Steve an awkward smile before standing up, ripping herself from Clint.

"I think we should go for a walk, around New York.Anything rather than being cooped up in this bloody tower"

They all nod in agreement and get their coats, Loki getting Lily's trench coat for her and the five of them headed out of the tower, their typical blue hat placed on each of their heads.

The five walked aimlessly through town, making stupid jokes and laughing at Lily's deduction of people walking by. Eventually they came across a small restaurant that Clint practically begged to go into as his "stomach was falling off him"

The five squished into the small booth, Lily, Natasha and Clint glaring at the Asgardian God and Super Soldier for their broad fame.

A woman strutted towards the five, her long brown hair bouncing on her shoulders, she hitched her white uniform skirt up higher on her thigh.