The One With The Heat

"when i met you in the summer"

Four months has passed since the pool encounter with James Moriarty. No messages has been sent to Lily's phone since. It seems as though Moriarty has disappeared.

Steve and Natasha went on a mission and in the end, destroyed SHIELD/HYDRA.  The Winter Soldier turned out to be James Buchanan Barnes , Steve's childhood friend.

Bucky began to remember Steve, and the pair reunited.

Tony offered to accommodate Bucky, to which both Steve and Bucky agreed to.

Lily however was excited to meet the man that Steve talked about the whole time.Steve was always telling her tales about how the pair always ended up in trouble years ago,  and it made her happy that her super soldier friend had a good friend like Bucky, but also sad that his friend barely remembers him.

Lily promised Steve that she would welcome Bucky and would try to help him regain his memories. 

It was the 21 of June and New York was currently experiencing a heatwave.

"I feel like i could swim in my own sweat" Clint moaned as he attempted to curl into Loki who grunted and pushed the agent onto the floor.

"Ohhh, the floor is so cold, come join me Lilzers"

Lily giggled from her side of the couch, a blue ice pack on her forehead, her long legs dangling over the arm of the seat.

Steve and Tony had left to go get Bucky from Sam's house. Natasha, Clint, Loki and Lily were left in the Tower, sweating.

"JARVIS can you cool the air more please" Natasha said as she joined Clint on the floor, sighing in relief at the cold.

"I'm sorry Miss, but it seems this is as high as the conditioning can go"

Clint moaned and rolled around on the floor.

Loki remained calm, and also looked amused at how the three looked.

Clint was in a vest top and shorts, wearing neon socks because Lily said that he had to wear socks, because she hates bare feet.

Natasha was in a thin tank top and running shorts that hugged her athletic figure. Although she looked beautiful, even when sweaty, Loki couldn't help himself from constantly looking at Lily.

Cotton shorts and an a cat eating pizza pyjamas top adorned her dainty figure, her long locks in a high ponytail. Her longs legs naturally shined as she swung them gently on the arm of the couch.