The One With The Nakedness

"and he see the universe when i'm in company, 

its all in me"

LILY AND LOKI MADE THEIR WAY TO WHERE IVAN BASS WAS CURRENTLY STAYING.

A beige mansion-like house awaited them. The grass was perfectly trimmed and the flowers looked young and beautiful.

Lily checked her phone 1.57 p.m.

"perfect" she says and spins around ruffling her hair then harshly rubbing her face. Before Loki could stop her, she slammed her face on a pole, creating a large swell on her right cheek

Loki goes to take her hands away from her face, incredibly angry and surprised at Lily. "what are y-"

Loki is stopped by Lily tugging at his hair and clothes.

Lily moves her  hands away and then gestures to her dishevled appearance . "how do i look"

Loki quickly scans her. 

"you look like you got hit by those truck things but i dont understand why-"

Lily cuts him off with a wink and she runs up the steps of the house.

Loki sighs loudly, then quickly follows.

Lily quickly rings the door bell and an elderly woman answers the door.

She looks at Lily's disheveled appearance and then at Loki.

"Oh dearie what happened"

Lily pants and wipes her forehead. She holds  her aching cheek and takes Loki's arms and rests it around her waist.

"My boyfriend and I were going for a walk and a group of guys tried to mug us, you're the first house we saw. Quick may we please come in before they find us"

Loki tightens his grip on her waist, and makes her lean into him more, his heart racing slightly. Her curvesg gelled into his and both of them blushed lightly.

Loki nods along to the story adding in a "please"

The woman sighs before gesturing the pair in.

As the woman turns away Lily gives Loki a quick smirk before walking behind the woman.

Loki shakes his head and strides after her.

Lily and Loki are escorted to a living room that looked incredibly modern. They both sit beside each other on the cream coloured couch, both taking in the place.

Ivan Bass staggers into the room, with just a pair of black jeans on that hung loosely on his well defined hips.

"Lily Stark, its a privilege to meet you" Ivan says as he reaches for Lily's palm and kisses it gently.

Lily nods at him."Ivan Bass, pleasure"

Ivan smirks at Lily before leaning forward and resting his hand on her face.

Loki goes to grab Ivans hand but Ivan used his other hand to stop him.

"Not now lap dog, the grown uos are having a chat"

Lily rolls her eyes as Ivan smirks at Loki before continuing to examine Lily;s face.

"That's quite a bruise, how did you get it"

Lily shrugged "we got mugged"

Ivan's eyes narrowed as he pulled back.

"No you didn't, you're a horrible liar Miss. Stark"

Ivan walks over to the side of the room, pouring bourbon into a glass.

He takes a swig of the glass before looking at Lily and Loki.

"Oh how rude of me, would you like a drink perhaps?"

They both say no and Ivan shrugs and chugs the rest of his drink down.

Lily starts up the conversation. " Mr. Bass i've been sent here, i know you know that and i-"

Ivan cuts off Lily. "Oh i know you are Stark, just like how i know that you don't like to be cut off or interrupted. I've been watching you for a while"

Loki rolls his eyes. "You're not the only one Bass, now please have some dignity and put on a shirt"

Lily hides her smile and Ivan smirks.

"why loki, am i distracting you?" he says suggestively before pausing "nooo you aree worried that Lily the consulting detective is. Oh how sad for you "

Loki goes to say something very colourful but Lily stops him.

She stands up and walks around the room as Ivan sits down in one of the armchairs, his legs spread out , a stalking smirk painted on his devilish features.

He opens his arms "read me sweetheart"

Lily glances him up and down. Nothing. She tried again . Nothing. She looks over at Loki and picks up a few things, like how he ate the poptarts that Thor was looking for this morning.

She rubbed her head. "I cant" she admitted.

Ivan stands up and so does Loki.

Ivan walks up towards Lily."i am in shock. little miss know it all doesn't know something"

Loki pushes Ivan back slightly. "Back off Bass"

Lily stares at Ivan. A loud shrill of a ring emerges throughout the room.

SHIELD walk through, Steve and Bucky with them.

Steve walks over an arrests a smirking Ivan who continued to stare at Lily who stared back.

Steve cuffs him and walks out with him.

"See you later princess" he calls out before  the door shuts and the SHIELD agents start to swarm the place.

Bucky walks over to Lily who was glancing around the room. "Lil are you okay"

She nods and smiles at bucky before tapping Loki's arm.

"Mind palace now" she says and Loki nods sitting on the floor.

She lays her head on Lokis lap as Loki strokes her curls and she closes her eyes.

Bucky looks a little ticked off. "What are y-" 

Loki shushes him. "She needs comfort when she's in her mind palace"

The pair stare at each other for a minute before Lily shoots up.

She jumps to her feet and rushes up the stairs before heading into one of the rooms.

Bucky and Loki follow her. She appears to have enter Ivan's room as she opens his wardrobe and pulls out a handful of hanged up shirts. She checks out the pockets of them all and in one of the last ones, a black phone slips out.

"Eureka!" Lily says and grins looking up at the pair.

"Bloody hell" Bucky says and Loki laughs, both utterly bemused with the blonde.