The One With The Pool

"Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive" 

The faint sound of murmur and laughter woke Loki up

Groaning, he opened his eyes and his head hung slightly.

He sniffed lightly and then cough from the strong stench. chlorine.

"Rise and shine princess, we need to have a little chit-chat before Lily shows up and saves the day"

Loki's head raised at his comment and he looked at the man, still in disbelief about who he was.

Loki coughed loudly. "What is your real name"

The man chuckled as he began to walk slowly around the tied up Loki.

"I'm surprised I fooled you Laufeyson, I mean you are the God of Mischief and Crime aren't you?" he mocked pouting slightly at Loki, his heavy stare boring into Loki.

"A quiet, funny person easily pushes through everyone's guards, making you all so vulnerable.  Poor Lily. The girls got the brains, but she's just soo naive.

My name is James... Moriarty" he drawled out in a teasing manner.

"What do you want from Lily? Why take me hostage? You could've kept your identity hidden"

James smirked and tilted his head mockingly at Loki.

He sighed as he looked at him.

"The Game has to start now Loki. I have had this game set for a while. You weren't a player I imagined to want to play. You're ruining the game. You're ruining her. I have to get rid of you somehow. Don't worry it'll be fun, I promise."

He backed off Loki and went to head out the door.

"So you care for her then? that's why you want to get rid of me? Foolish mortal"

James' hand which was on the door handle dropped slowly as he turned his body, a slow blur of navy.

James laughed sadistically before smiling bitterly at Loki.

"In a world full of goldfish, Lily was the only one who stood out. It's the thrill of it. Yes, i can confirm that i do care for Lily, but its because she's mine. I own her. And i would prefer to not to share her with a frost giant who no one loves"

Loki glared at James shaking his head. 

Moriarty laughed again. "It's truly pathetic of you Laufeyson"

Loki looks at him. "Excuse me"

Moriarty raises his eyebrow. "C'mon Loki. Don't need to hide, this is a little chit-chat. What is said in this room, stays in this room"