The One With The Food

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh "

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh  "

"I love you so much. Like over the top, Kermit the frog exploding with love, kinda love. No words can describe how much i love you right now. C'mere and give me a kiss"

Lily rolled her eyes and gave Tony a swift kiss on the cheek. "Tone, its just a sandwich"

Steve snorted from his chair. "Whats so good about the sandwich"

"What's so good about the sandwich? Let me tell you about this sandwich Grandpa.
It has leftover turkey , stuffing, mayo, gravy and cranberrry sauce, and lets not forget the third slice of bread, which i like to call the moist maker.
So no. it's not just a sandwich, it is a sandwich made with loving and caring hands that delicately made this beautiful thing which I will leave in the fridge"

Tony said dramatically and walked over to the and wrote something quickly on the notepad.

He then placed it on the cling filmed sandwich and placed it gently in the fridge.

Tony turned around and glared at everyone,.

"If anyone dares to touch this sandwich, i'll kill you"

He then proceeded to walk out of the room and then out of the tower.

"Dude's got some issues" Clint grumbled as he ate his coco pops at the table.

Lily, Clint, Natasha, Steve and Loki were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast before Tony came down and Lily gave him his sandwich.

Lily smiled and plopped down on the chair, her hair bouncing off her shoulder.

"Awh , leave Anthony be, he just really likes that sandwich. He always get's so excited when i make it for him. Thought it might cheer him up"

Tony has been in a pretty bad mood since Pepper broke up with him. After the whole Harry Potts/ James Moriarty fiasco, Pepper needed a break from us. From Tony.

Natasha shrugged before slurping the milk in her bowl.

"Poor Tony"

Lily sighed before pouring some coco pops into her bowl.

She spoke up as to ask for the milk but Loki handed it to her, a soft smile on his face.

She took the milk off of him and their hands brushed against each others, a light blush on their cheeks. Smiling at him as in thanks, she poured the milk into her bowl.

Bucky Barnes walked into the Kitchen, a light smile on his face.

Steve waved from his seat, smiling at his friend.

"Hey Buck"

"Hey Punk"

Bucky sat himself in between Steve and Lily.