The One With The Thunder

" You're my only compass
I might get lost without you "

" You're my only compassI might get lost without you  "

"Lily"

"Lilsers"

"L"

"Lizzie"

"What" Lily moaned out into her pillow, her curled form tightening.

"C'mon" Loki said as he gently shook Lily.

"No" Lily moaned and gestured at Loki.

Opening one eye. "Five more minutes"

Loki looks at Lily.

"Okay fine."

Taking off his shoes he slides in beside her,

"What"

"Shush, you wanted five more minutes" Loki mumbled, easily finding comfort in the bed.

"M'kay" Lilly said before closing her eyes and falling back asleep.

A few minutes later, much more than five, Loki fell asleep too, his arm draping over Lily's waist.

Meanwhile down in the kitchen of the humble abode, the Avengers sat around the tale.

"Where's Lily and Loki, Fury will be here any moment" Steve said as he finished tying his lace.

"Probably making babies" Clint snickered, a small snort coming from Natasha.

"Ah, Loki is probably confessing his undying love for Lily" Bruce said sarcastically and laughed once he saw Bucky and Tony faces pale.

"Nonono" Tony said "No, Reindeer games does not like Little Dove, thats freakin' disturbing"

Clint laughs lightly and turns to natasha.

"I am Loki , Of Asgard, and i am utterly in love with a consulting detective"

Natasha laughs lightly but reacts to Clint.

"Oh Loki! How i have wished for those words to spill from your godlike lips. I love you too" Clint goes in for a kiss but the pair burst out laughing, in fact everyone was laughing except Bucky and Tony.

"That is so not funny guys" Tony lectures them as Bucky slips away, heading towards Lily's room.

Once he reached the room he quietly entered the room, and was in slight shock with what he saw.

Lily was asleep in her bed, Loki beside her. They appeared to be cuddling, and nothing could stop the bubbling of jealousy Bucky felt.

It was understandable that he got jealous though.

When he came to the Tower, most of the Avengers stayed away from him. Only Steve and Lily stuck by his side and helped him regain most of his memories. He did admit to Steve that he did have a crush on the consulting detective.